BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Elena G.
This pizza is delicious. We like having the extra cheese and let it get a little burn on top, makes it even tastier. The crust is nice a crispy which we enjoy better than some of the soggy crust that are out there and the size is perfect for our family of 5
Monica V.
Fall River, MA
Good for a frozen pizza. I wish the crust tasted a little different, and a different type of cheese would be good, but prob one of the best frozen pizzas you can buy.
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
I typically like a thicker (tossed) crust, but this thin crust was really good. Just the right balance of crispy and soft. Cheese and sauce tasted good. My picky son (3yrs old) ate it too!
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
When it comes to cheese pizza, I could eat it everyday. But now that this is thin crust, I have fallen head over heels for it! Absolutely delicious and the cheese isn't overpowering. It is subtle but not dull. Cheesy but not too cheesy. All around yummy pizza!
Holly F.
I love how crunchy the crust gets. You can literally hear the crunchiness while chewing. Also the cheese medley is perfect; I love how the cheese all melts together!
Lindsay F.
Dallas, TX
Yummy, light, and fresh. I prefer the thinner crusts and enjoyed this option from Freschetta. Easy, quick, and tasty dinner option for when you're in a rush or don't feel like cooking!
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA
I really like the overall flavor of the sauce and cheeses that Freschetta uses. The crust is amazing as well, its thin and it brings out the other flavors so well!!
Meagan G.
Warren, MA
This is one of my go to foods! It's quick it's convenient and it affordable. The thin crispy crust is delicious, the cheese is melted perfect and it takes less then twenty minutes.
Priscilla S.
Raleigh, NC
We love having frozen pizza as a quick fix week night meal but don't like the calorie count. The thin & crispy pizza fit our diet and was delicious. We'll definitely try other flavors.
Aimee F.
Chesapeake, VA
Freschetta never disappoints!

The crust bakes up beautifully and the sauce it so flavorful! Just the right amount of cheese to sauce ratio! A perfect frozen pizza, it tastes homemade!!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.