BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Teresa M.
Jackson, OH
Freschetta Thin & Crispy Crust Pizza 4 Cheese Medley is pretty good as far as frozen pizzas go. Still prefer Newman's Own but this had a nice cracker crisp crust. The kids like. I would buy again. We added some of our own toppings as we had only the cheese variety. Easy to fix and good value.
Amanda K.
Waukesha, WI
I seriously love freshetta pizza. 4 cheese is my absolute favorite. It hits the spot especially if your a big cheese lover! It's has all the right ingredients for an amazing taste.
Holly F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love that it taste as good as a home made pizza. I also love that my kids actually want to eat it because they are all picky eaters. This is the one pizza I can make that they all enjoy and lastly the priest is very affordable for a family of eight
Brittany P.
Creedmoor, NC
This is my go-to frozen pizza, and something that I purchase pretty much every at the grocery store for the night when I inevitably don't feel like cooking for my husband and I. Simply, easy, crispy, delicious.
Tonya c.
I really enjoyed this pizza. The crust was indeed very crisp and the pizza cooks well. I would of liked a little less pizza sauce but that is just my preference. Over all I was very satisfied with the product.
Desiree A.
For a frozen pizza this was not bad. I put my own toppings on this since we don't eat too much meat and prefer to add fresh veggies anyways. Had great flavor, wasn't plain tasting.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Love this pizza , you can't go wrong when serving this pizza ! My kids would rather have this pizza rather than any other pizza out there and it's much cheaper than ordering out !
Melissa F.
Antioch, TN
Delish!!! Me and my kids absolutely LOVE this pizza!! The crust is awesome, it doesn't taste like a dried up nasty cracker like other pizzas we've tried. And of course the 4 cheese medley is wonderful too!!!
Dawn F.
Richmond, VA
Delicious! Not expensive if you're looking to try it. Cheese was very good quality for the price, the right amount of sauce. The crust crisped up just right. Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Carrie C.
Oak Ridge
Delicious! Me and my family love this pizza. If you like cheese, you will love this. I have had some where i felt there wasn't enough sauce, but mot to the point where i would not buy more in the future.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.