BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Heather D.
Tampa, FL
Such a yummy pizza!
The cheese is real & very cheesy!
And the crust is amazing, great flavor and a nice crisp crunch to it. And the pizza isn't over powered by the sauce.
I'd recommend this!
Amanda M.
Tonawanda , NY
This pizza had excellent flavor and is a great quick meal. It gets nice and crisp and tastes like restaurant style brick oven pizza. It is a little pricier compared to other frozen pizzas, but definitely worth the money.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love thin crust and cheese so this is a match made in heaven, the 4 cheeses are so gooey and just very yummy I would recommend this pizza to anyone who loves cheese and thin crust.
Jennifer L.
I'm all about a thin crust extra cheese pizza and this pizza delivers all of that to the table my 2 kids will even eat it and they are not much of pizza lovers. I recommend this to anyone.
Kathie H.
Lititz, PA
This thin and crispy pizza is every bit as good as our local pizza shop would deliver. Bakes perfect every time with just the right amount of cheese. Nice and crispy but not hard or crumbly. The sauce has nice flavor.
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
I would have to say this is my favorite frozen pizza ever!! I love thin and crispy pizzas and this one definitely doesn't disappoint! It's tasty, inexpensive, and great for a quick meal!!
Tatiana S.
Columbus, OH
Even though it was 4 cheese, it still seemed to lack a little bit of cheese/flavor. Overall, I would purchase again because I liked the crust. Good pizza to add on your own toppings to.
Gemma T.
IRVINE, CA
Hands down the best frozen pizza option. Best crust by far and fresh tasting cheese. I just pick a couple of these up every time my kids have friends over and the fit in my toaster oven.
Holly F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love that it taste as good as a home made pizza. I also love that my kids actually want to eat it because they are all picky eaters. This is the one pizza I can make that they all enjoy and lastly the priest is very affordable for a family of eight
Amanda K.
Waukesha, WI
I seriously love freshetta pizza. 4 cheese is my absolute favorite. It hits the spot especially if your a big cheese lover! It's has all the right ingredients for an amazing taste.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.