BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Jennifer B.
Marion, IA
This is almost as good as homeade pizza. The crust is crunchy. It is not greasy and it has quality ingredients. It has just the right amounts of a great tasting tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese on top. This pizza is one of the best frozen pizzas.
Mary H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This is one of the best pizzas. I don't care for thick crust so this thin crust is perfect for me. It's more like a tortilla crust than bread which is delicious.
Kimberly P.
Negaunee, MI
This pizza doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. The crust is truly thin, and crispy, and the cheese is thick and rich and yummy. It's an easy meal I am comfortable feeding my family, without the pizza place cost.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
This is not my favorite frozen pizza, but it's ok. Tends to be a little on the expensive side and still tastes a little like cardboard with cheese. I would not go out of my way to buy it again. Plenty of other choices.
Mackenzie M.
Wolcott, CT
I love pizza in general and this is my favorite frozen pizza! My family always keeps one of these in the freezer for an easy lunch or snack for us all to share. We all love it! Definitely taste fresh and as if it came from a pizza place. I'm very picky with my sauces and can handle this one.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This pizza is to die for! As someone who is picky about frozen pizza, I was skeptical when I decided to buy this on sale. But it was fantastic! Crispy, flaky, yummy crust with cheese that was just as tasty! I will definitely try other toppings.
Melissa V.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love Freschetta Thin & Crispy Crust frozen pizzas! They are quick and easy dinner solutions for families on the go. They have a fresh taste without the hassle of having to place an order from a pizza chain at a much better price point.
Joanna M.
Sykesville, MD
This is a great alternative to ordering delivery. It tastes great, the whole family loves it and it's much cheaper than ordering out. I prefer this brand over store brands. It's easily cooked and left overs taste just as good the next day!
Tressa M.
Valley City, OH
My kids love a cheesy and crispy pizza, but the cost of take out was getting too much. While shopping at Target we found this pizza, threw it in the oven and was actually better then our local pizza place. Definitely will be buying again
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I don't eat pizza any more because I am low carb dieting. But these pizzas are hands down amazing. No need to buy a more expensive 'brand name' this does the trick just fine
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.