BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Mindy M.
Such a delicious pizza!! The combination of cheeses makes it easy to not miss any meat on this pizza. The seasoning on the crust makes a savory finish to the pizza which makes it very easy to kill a whole pizza by yourself!!
Tasha W.
Port Richey, FL
Probably the most flavorful frozen pizza I have had in a long time. These bake up nicely and fairly quickly, so my little ones are able to have a quick after school snack that will keep them full with one piece until dinner.
Manda G.
Macomb, MI
Always the first thing I grab at the grocery store! It's so filling and so so good!! The cheese is awesome and the crust is amazing! I would rather have frucshetta instead of ordering from a local pizza place.
Jessica M.
Powell, TN
This is one of my all time favorite pizzas. The thin and crispy crust is actually edible and doesn't taste like cardboard like some pizzas. And the cheese is so tasty! You can actually tell that it's a four cheese pizza. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jamie P.
Welch, WV
The thin and crispy style pizza is my favoritce and Freschetta really made it to perfection. This brand overall is one of my favorites. They use good quality ingredients and the taste comes together. When in the super market I always reach for this brand.
Angie M.
Keller, TX
Freschetta thin & crispy crust pizza is my fav grocery store frozen pizza. I'm not a big fan of thick "bready" pizza. too much of a good thing is just that...too much. I love the texture of the light & crispy crust and the ooey gooey cheese is just right!
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
This pizza tastes awesome and is crazy crispy, especially for a pizza you cook at home! I was impressed and my daughter loved it. We will definitely be purchasing this again.
Brian M.
Columbus, OH
I thought this pizza was just okay. It wasn't really good and wasn't really bad. I would purchase it again if it happened to be on sale, but I choose Newman's Own thin crust pizza any day over this one. I like the thick crust freschetta pizza better.
Alexis R.
Antioch, CA
Myself and three other friends all ate this pizza while hanging out. Out of all of us 3/4 got sick from this pizza. This is all we ate so it was for sure the pizza. It tasted good when we ate it but it's definitely better the first time than the second.
Mary H.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This is one of the best pizzas. I don't care for thick crust so this thin crust is perfect for me. It's more like a tortilla crust than bread which is delicious.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.