BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Thin & Crispy Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
Mozzarella, provolone, parmesan & white cheddar cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Mary L.
I'd prob give it 3.5 stars but that's not an option. Pretty good for frozen pizza but I've had quite a few that are better esp now that the market has become inundated w frozen pizza (frozen anything for that matter). And I'm ok w that. As I'm a creature of convenience myself. 😝
Janette H.
This is one of the go-to simple meals for my husband and me. We typically eat the whole thing in one sitting. (Half each - thin crust, you know.) It bakes quickly and tastes good. We also enjoy the white/spinach combination as well. I'd recommend cooking it directly on the rack.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This pizza is a quick, simple solution for a low maintenance dinner or late evening snack option. Cooks evenly at the suggested temperature so it's easy to prepare. Sometimes we add our own toppings to add a little extra flavor. I buy mine at Harris Teeter or Kroger.
Rachel G.
Freschetta makes a pretty tasty frozen pizza. let's face it, no frozen pizza is going to be as good as fresh made or delivered, but this one does a decent job. Sauce is tasty, the cheese blend is good, and the crust crisps up nicely. I would buy it again.
Tara W.
This pozza was really tasty. It was on sale one day and I figured why not give it a try. The thjn crust was really great n it heated up very nicely in the oven. Also has many different flavors to choose from so whyy not ... Would definitely buy again.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I try not to eat frozen pizza, but this brand is my favorite. I have three roommates, and this pizza is our go to for girl night dinners. It's cheap, you can buy it at Walmart. There are always coupons for these. I recommend this thin& crispy or pepperoni.
Amanda T.
Blacksburg, SC
Looking for a #cheese overload?!?! You've found the pizza you are looking for. With four different cheeses and an amazing crispy crust, you are definitely getting some amazing flavor! I'll definitely be trying the other flavors to see if they are as #yummy as this one was.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
The best thing about this pizza is the crust. It is crispy, and tastes great. The toppings and sauce are disappointing though, and I did not buy it again. I would rather have a pizza that had a great, thin crust with awesome toppings, not a lackluster pizza like this one.
Bailey D.
Love this cheesy pizza! There's a reason it's called Freschetta.. seriously tastes so fresh and delicious every time. If I am buying a frozen pizza at the grocery store, this is definitely my go to.
Sarah S.
Lititz
Love this pizza! My fiancé and I love thin crust pizza with cheese. We get this kind as an alternative to the local pizza shop and we add our own "fixins" on top (crushed red pepper, oregano, garlic powder) and it is aaaaahhh-mazing! Not to mention we are saving a few bucks!
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
My son likes cheese pizza but we have never tried Freshetta, he has always used DiGiorno. Is this pizza any good?
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I have been wanting to try this pizza in a long time I was wondering if they have pepperoni? And is it tasty?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does this have a good amount of sauce on it? I tend to pull off the cheese half way through eating, so I like extra sauce.