GroceryFrozen FoodsFreschetta
Naturally Rising Crust Signature Pizza

Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Signature Pizza

by Freschetta

The classic pizza topping. You know the whole family will come running once the scent of zesty pepperoni fills the air. Better make two just in case. We begin with bread that is kneaded, rolled and brushed with garlic for a crust that rises naturally and is preservative free fresh from your oven. We add our signature pepperoni that is just the right spice with a generous amount of 100% real mozzarella and provolone cheeses for the perfect pepperoni pizza your whole family will love. We make our Naturally Rising Crust Pizza with no chemical leaveners. Which means the dough rises using real yeast. The result is a signature crust that rises in your oven and fills your house with the aroma of fresh baked bread

How many of you have tried this Pizza?
DO you think that this brand is healthier compared to other brands?
What other flavors have you tried and your opinion on them ?
Start your review of Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Signature Pizza!
Mel M.
york, PA
These are really yummy. The crust is crispy and the flavors blend well together. You can stock up and freeze these when you don't feel like cooking and the kids love it. I like that the cheese taste good and the quality is very decent. I would definitely buy these again.
Bishop B.
I am a bacon freak from strips to jerky and Canadian Bacon pizza is top on my list. Wonderful pizza and easy to prepare and done within minutes. Add a salad and one will have a meal. A good addition to anyone's freezer to the oven and then to the table, or couch. Do try one and let me know what you think about it.
Nicole  E.
I won’t buy another brand of frozen pizza after trying this brand. In about 20 minutes do you have a pizza it taste great and feed my family of three that’s no problem.
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
We love pizza in my house, so we’ve tried most brands of frozen pizza. This is definitely one of our favorites. It’s delicious, perfect amount of ingredients, and very filling.
AMEE S.
Bessemer, AL
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I do pick all the Canadian bacon off and leave the pineapple. Only thing that would make this better is if they replaced the Canadian bacon with mushrooms. That would be the perfect pizza!
Gladis F.
Manchester, NH
When its friday night and its Mamas time theres nothing better than a pizza-UNO game and family time and the price isnt that bad..
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
The best frozen pizza you’ll ever buy! They also offer a gluten free version!! Love this!
Kristen  K.
Imperial, MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Freschetta is one of my favorite pizza brands! The options are great and these pizzas are the perfect on the go option for families.
Kierra B.
Columbia, PA
Can’t go wrong with this brand. The pizza is always top quality and a decent size to go around. Will continue to purchase this brand.
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,242 reviews
We tried this and I thought it was all bread and no toppings. Its a good value for the price but not worth all the carbs, I think it’s not as tasty as the other brands. I would not recommend this to others.