Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Signature Pepperoni uploaded by Nelly l.Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Signature Pepperoni uploaded by Monique B.Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Signature Pepperoni uploaded by Amber C.

BY FRESCHETTA #33 in Spa Accessories

Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust Signature pepperoni pizza.
Pepperoni, mozzarella & provolone cheeses.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This pizza is amazing! I love that they don't use all the extra preservatives in the pepperoni. The pepperoni slices are a little bit bigger but, this pizza isn't nearly as greasy as other brands which I love. There's plenty of cheese, and the crust is amazing. Since this brand is a little more expensive I like to stock up when it's on sale.
Lisa P.
Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust is BY FAR my favorite frozen pizza. I'm a big crust lover and this crust is so tasty and soft. Sometimes it's hard to believe it was frozen pizza! I tend to only buy it when it is on sale but when I have a craving for frozen pizza, I definitely always buy Freschetta!
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
This is by far the best frozen pizza I've tried! Everything about it is delicious! I absolutely love the sauce. Overall like I said it's best frozen pizza and they are very reasonably priced. I give this pizza 10 stars!
Monique B.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's rare for me to buy frozen pizzas and to actually love the way they taste without thinking that I should've ordered a pizza to go. However I actually like and enjoy Freschetta Signature Pepperoni pizza. All the ingredients are natural, non processed on a rising crust. The pizza was ready to eat in less than 15 minutes, the cheese melted perfectly, didn't taste like mush, and smelled wonderful. Not as great as carryout, but great for a quick, healthy family meal!
Mia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Holy cowwwww this stuff is so cheesy good, fresh tasting and has a soft/crusty mouth feel that makes pizza the thing we all moan and drool for. There have to be magic pizza elves making this for it not to taste like a frozen box, and just like homemade. Five stars for this affordable, highly available, yumtastic munchies food.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
My husband and I are loyal to this pizza. The crust is so soft and good! I wish they would sell the crust as breadsticks. We cook the pizza for 18-20 mins at 375. (The box suggests 400.) This keeps the crust from getting too brown or crispy if you like it soft. This pizza has a fair amount of cheese and pepperoni, not bare like cheaper frozen options. This is a five star pizza!
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pizza is my favorite guys and whenever I'm in the frozen pizza aisle I always reach for this one! I'm super picky when it comes to the crust and sauce of a pizza and I seriously love this one! The toppings are always awesome and tastes just like if I were to go to town to one of the local pizza places!
Amber C.
Macon, GA
Mmm mmm, pizza tastes even better when it's free! Freshetta's pepperoni pizza tastes pretty good, I just didn't care for the naturally rising crust. It was bland and thick. A cheese stuffed option would be great. I definitely will try the brick oven crust next time.
Mandi R.
Baldwyn, MS
This is my all time favorite frozen pizza. I literally eat this stuff all the time, I sometimes prefer it over restaurant style pizza. Something about this crust is just delicious. Must try!
Brittney W.
Lawndale, NC
This pizza is so yummy! You can smell the crust rising! It's more expensive than the store brand but very filling! It's so easy to make, just open the package and pop it in the oven. It's great paired with a big side salad. It is a great quick meal for busy families!