Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Classic Supreme uploaded by Zaira G.Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Classic Supreme uploaded by Zaira G.Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Classic Supreme uploaded by Kimberly D.

BY FRESCHETTA #93 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust Classic Supreme Pizza.
Sausage, green, red and yellow peppers, pepperoni & onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

Jennifer Z.
Austin, TX
I love all things pizza. I could probably eat it three times a week. No joke. And, I've got love for both thin and thicker crusts. If you're wanting a thicker crust for a great price point to just pop in the oven to eat while you binge out on Netflix - this will not disappoint. Freschetta uses a good amount of toppings and cheese too.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Freschetta is one of the best frozen pizzas, and I love the crust - its not crackery and crunchy like some other frozen pizzas. I especially like that this supreme pizza does not have olives on it, or mushrooms or anything like that and most Frozen Supreme pizzas do!
Rebekah P.
Let's be clear here. If you're looking at a review for a frozen pizza, you probably don't know good pizza. However, I will tell you that this is a delight to the taste buds if you're in the market for a supreme pizza. I mean, it's not supreme, it's just the style. I'd say it's...acceptable. But I am giving it 5 stars because that's my review after I eat it after I add a bunch of seasonings and I've had about 10 drinks. Also, I don't eat sausage or olives, so my review is skewed.
Jessica S.
I buy this when I am in need of a frozen pizza and DIGIORNO is not on sale... this is a decent brand for quality and flavor, price is decent even when not on sale, however, I don't like the crust of the Freschetta and much as DIGIORNO. Give it a try, find out for yourself which you prefer.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I'm not a big fan of these. There are better frozen pizzas in my opinion.
I do not buy these even if they are on sale but everyone should at least try them. Who knows? You might disagree and love them!
Pa Kou X.
I just had this pizza today.  It was the perfect crust. Soft and crunchy.  The end was just how I like it.  Not too crunchy with lots of flavorful bread.  I love all the toppings that come on this pizza.  I secretly wish there were mushrooms on this.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These pizzas are some of the best frozen pizzas you can get. There is the perfect amount of sauce, cheese, meat and the dough rises like delivery pizza. These pizzas are usually an average of four dollars and Cook easily and quickly
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
This product has an amazing flavor. I am a huge pizza person and I know if i want a good brand I think to grab this one first. You can find it at the local grocery store and it is definitely worth the price you pay for it.
Patricia G.
Toms River, NJ
I love this pizza so much that one time I had a party of 40 people and I decided to buy 60 pizzas and it was a great success. Every one had their own pizza everyone was so happy.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
These is one of the best pizza brands out there! The crust is always crispy and delicious. I love that I can find these at any grocery store, and they're always inexpensive. I will usually buy 2 at time.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is this natural?
Flor M.
I have never try this pizza. How good is this pizza?