Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Classic Supreme uploaded by Kimberly D.Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza Classic Supreme uploaded by Ericka C.

BY FRESCHETTA #93 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust Classic Supreme Pizza.
Sausage, green, red and yellow peppers, pepperoni & onions.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
I would give the taste of this pizza 3-stars, but the fact that Freschetta® offers a healthier alternative to traditional frozen pizza earns it an extra star. My kids were most impressed with the crust. My oldest said “it was crunchy and good”.

The sauce seemed to be where the enjoyment seemed to slip down. To quote my little pizza connoisseur “the sauce was too sweet”.

Overall we would buy this pizza again because of the natural ingredients.

I received a free sample of this product from BzzAgent to try. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
G G.
G G.
The ham and pineapple version of this pizza is BOMB. I expect frozen pizzas to generally be low quality and junky tasting, but that's to be expected and in a weird way that's what I love about frozen pizzas. This one was completely different- the crust was super puffy and the right combination of toasty and soft, and the flavor was surprisingly fresh considering it had been sitting in a freezer for who knows how long. On my next grocery stop I picked up pretty much all of the other options available. I totally recommend these to any pizza lover. You can't get any more convenient and tasty than this!
Lillian D.
Lillian D.
La Mirada, CA
Can't beat the cost and quality of this pizza. it's one of my favorites, and the crust is so good. sometimes I prefer frescetta over ordering from dominoes or pizza hut. their pizzas usually are under cooked and super greasy. this pizza has a delicious crust, and fresh tasting toppings. I usually stock up when they're on sale...I definitely recommend that you try it. my boyfriend insisted that red Baron was good pizza and since he's tried frescetta he's converted his opinion and agrees that this is the best frozen pizza.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I don't have a pizza place close to my home so I always buy frozen pizza, I used to buy another brand until I decided to try Freschetta. My entire family loves the flavor and the crust, this is by far one of my favorite frozen pizzas, I don't have to go out of my little town and drive an hour for pizza when I have Freschetta on my freezer, I usually buy pepperoni and supreme, I highly recommend this product 🍕
Betty L M.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I was not impressed with the Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza. We followed the cooking direction completely and upon removing the pizza found the crust had not yet risen and the center doughy. We placed the pizza back in the oven for further baking and baked for an additional 10 minutes. The toppings were overdone at this point but the crust was still doughy and the outer crust never rose at all.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Foodie Expert
Given the frozen almost delivery pizza options this is hands down the BEST. The price is less than the leading competitor and the taste of the sauce makes it better to me. Children love them and I can create a pizza buffet for a fraction of what it would cost to order out. If need be I can always add toppings to any base and have a nice selection for a game day celebration.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is literally my favorite frozen pizza brand on the market! I tried a sample years ago from Sam's Club & fell in love. The crust rises perfectly in the oven. It has a slight garlic butter taste. But it is not over bearing. The cheese is 100% real and is not bland tasting. Pizza sauce and toppings are awesome. I will continue to buy this pizza for years to come.
Amerah G.
Amerah G.
Philadelphia, PA
This pizza was amazing. The taste was very bold and I enjoyed almost every bite. Only issue is that it's barely enough to feed three people, personally. Given that the price is high in my local market, around $12-13, I feel like I'm better off ordering a medium sized pizza. Besides that, the bold flavor and the cheesy goodness is amazing!
James L.
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
If you must have it frozen (since even my local markets have take and bake fresh ones), this ones not too bad for use as an appetizer as-is, or topped with extra toppings it can be a mild and conservatively flavored choice for a light dinner. Cooks up in less than 15 ,minutes and has a better tasting crust than the under $5 varieties.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
This pizza is one of the best frozen pizza's you can get. It does taste fresh. The crust isn't pre-cooked so that helps the freshness. The toppings all taste really good and fresh. This pizza does take a little longer to bake just because the crust isn't pre-baked yet. If you can get it on sale, I would recommend it.
Flor M.
Flor M.
I have never try this pizza. How good is this pizza?