BY FRESCHETTA #61 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
New look!
Same great taste!
Mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone & parmesan cheeses.
Real®. see more...

• Is this really cheesy? Meaning is there a lot of cheese on this ...3 Answers
Stacey D.
Our family often likes to add their own unique toppings, which is what makes Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza 4 Cheese Medley perfect for us. It has pizzeria flavor without the wait or cost. For a fraction of the price, we get pizza with a crispy crust and deliciously fresh cheeses.

The pizza is ready in less than a half hour, with pre-heating and serving time included. It slices easily and tastes delicious. Kids of all ages appreciate being able to have pizza any time of the day, without waiting for delivery or leaving the house to go to the local pizza restaurant.

The cost is about half the price of a pie from our neighborhood pizza guy. The sauce is rich and has just enough spiciness. The cheese is tasty and the crust is just the right texture and thickness. As more people discover the simple pleasure of serving Freschetta, pizzerias may start to go out of business!
Krysta B.
Export, PA
We have our favorite brands of frozen pizza in our home. When I go grocery shopping by myself I like to buy new brands just to try new things. This was a pizza I was excited about because I was hopeful of the fresh ingredients and a promise of a yummy crust! My family found this pizza to be pretty bland. We were not impressed at all and won't buy this pizza again unless the sale is good enough! It wasn't the worst pizza we've had either, so that's why it gets two stars!
paola c.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Freschetta Naturally Rising Crust Pizza is the BEST pizza on the market. I love the sauce, the cheese isn't oily like other brands, and the taste is fantastic. Is perfect for the movies night. This is our personal favorite brand. We also love the rising crust. The crust is what makes a pizza and Freschetta has done awesome with their product.
Michelle O.
New Orleans, LA
My kids are very picky eaters so this pizza is a lifesaver when it comes to easy and quick food. The dough isn't to hard or too chewy like you tend to find in frozen pizzas. The cheese melts great and isn't hard, and it tastes fresh. I pay 6-7 dollars retail for it so it's worth the price considering it feeds my family of 4.
Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
We love the rising crust on this product. It stays chewy on the inside and Browns nicely without drying out. Our favorite thing about this pizza is the sauce. It is a nice blend...not too sweet and not too overpowering. This is a great basic pizza that my kids loved with some steamed veggies on a Friday night.
Heather D.
Calera, AL
I LOVE this pizza! It super cheesy (in a good way) and the crust stays soft once you bake it unlike other brands where the crust cuts your mouth up while you eat. I make it for my nephews a lot as well and they love it! And if you knew them, you would know that they are SUPER picky about their pizza.
Katherine B.
Cabot, AR
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I have had so far. The crust cooks up so mice and crusty on the outside, but still soft on the inside. The cheese is very generous and melts like a dream. One pizza was enough to feed my family of 4. The sauce is just right - not too tomato-y and not too much.
Angelica G.
Toledo, OH
This is the perfect combination of cheese pizza meets cheese sticks. The flavor is so good we cut them up and serve them as a side with out favorite pizza. It has the perfect cheese to crust ratio with an amazing blend of cheeses. Yummy. Now I definitely want some right now!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Freschetta really is betta (ok corny I know). But seriously, I love the sauce and cheese on this pizza. The quality is really great for the price you pay. It is frequently on sale or coupons available to make it an even better deal. My whole family loves to eat it.
Elizabeth  S.
Grand Junction, CO
I use this product for quick customized pizza. I put Canadian bacon and pineapple for Hawaiian, or mushrooms and asparagus. I like to put ham and corn for kids. I know it sounds weird, but putting corn on pizzas are pretty popular in Japan. Cheers!
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
Is this really cheesy? Meaning is there a lot of cheese on this pizza? My daughter loves just cheese pizza but is picky.