BY FRESCHETTA #44 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
New look!
Same great taste!
Mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone & parmesan cheeses.
Real®. see more...

• Is this really cheesy? Meaning is there a lot of cheese ...3 Answers
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Freshetta has the best frozen cheese pizza on the market! I’ve had a lot of different brands such as digorno and this beats almost all of them out.
I like thicker crusts and this is the perfect hearty crust pizza. If you over bake it though the crust gets too hard and crunchy.
naf C.
Love this pizza! It's so tasty and filling. It's really thick and so I just had about 1 slice (1/4 of the pizza) one day and another slice the next day. It's quick and easy to make. It has a naturally rising crust. They recommend you not to thaw the pizza and so you should just put it in the oven right after you take it out of the freezer. It contains iron and calcium and seems like a healthy pizza. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Sarah M.
My mom bought this pizza because the one we regularly get wasn’t available. This is alright, but it’s definitely not my go to. There’s not enough of a crust on the bottom of the pizza. There’s also not enough cheese, especially for how much sauce is on the pizza.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is a really good pizza. The crust is soft but crispy and the flavor is really good. I like that is has a lot of cheese on it and it cooks in a good amount of time. My kids love this pizza and ask for it often. Highly recommend!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
This has always been my go to favorite frozen pizza. It’s a great value and is perfect for me and my boyfriend when we want to veg out and lazy. We usually get cheese but sometimes will add our own banana peppers to the mix!
Jessica P.
Portland
My go-to for basic, "home made" pizza. This crust is thick enough and sturdy enough to act as the base for some amazing home-chopped ingredients that are hard to find on other frozen pizzas. Being a vegetarian, that includes veggie sausage, cheddar cheese, mounds of black olives and mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, or whatever else I have in the fridge that is hankering to be put on a pizza.
The crust is nice and buttery, with a good snap and a good amount of softness without being wimpy. The sauce is robust, lots of flavor and not to sweet with a hint of spice. Highly recommended!
Kate F.
Blackstone, MA
Freshetta pizza is the only frozen pizza I will buy. The sauce is perfect , the crispy airy crust and the cheese ratio is perfect. I do wish they had more topping options. My husband and I usually add some random things in our fridge on it and it makes it that much better . You know it's good when you prefer a frozen pizza over the neighborhood pizza joints! Bring back the sauce stuffed crust- I loved that
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
It has a taste that I find common among boxed frozen pizzas. This is similar to other products. This would not be considered healthy eating per se. This is a good value for the size pizza it yields. I would recommend this to others if they are looking for a frozen pizza to enjoy at home.
Ashley C.
Pretty good for a frozen pizza. If you like a doughy crust this is the pizza for you. It is heavy in the cheese and less so on the sauce. They used to. D bigger but then reduced the size so I stopped buying them due to it being expensive. For that price I think I'd just eat out.
Michaelyn L.
I am such a huge fan of cheese and cheese pizza, and this is one of my favorite pizzas. It obviously isn't healthy, but it also doesn't make me feel as unhealthy as eating pizza from Pizza Hut. The price isn't too bad. I would pick this over buying pizza from a pizza shop any day.
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA
Is this really cheesy? Meaning is there a lot of cheese on this pizza? My daughter loves just cheese pizza but is picky.