BY FRESCHETTA

Pepperoni, sausage, ground beef & ham. see more...

McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
For a frozen pizza, frescheta is the way to go. My mom used to buy these when I was growing up and I've loved them ever since. Much cheaper than getting delivery, and bakes up very fast. It's a great value for your buck. I'm sure I'll always have one in my freezer for an emergency dinner or movie night at home with my family.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
These pizzas are great for night's when I do not feel like cooking, I find that they are flavorful enough for me.  I typically go for the meat medley so that I get some protein and feel full.  I think in comparison to some of the other brands this is my favorite.
David S.
First off this brand has the best crust in the business, So tasty and cooks up crisp and yummy. Uses only natural ingredients that are delicious. We have tried many differant brands and we always come back to Freschetta. A good deal and always affordable.
Trish M.
My god this pizza tastes so good. I love everything about it from the meats down to the crust. This brand and Digiorno are my go to pizza brands since their crusts are thick and delicious with great toppings. They do the best meat lovers pizzas.
Jasara H.
NORWOOD , MA
Nice and meaty. This pizza does not taste like frozen pizza. Tastes really fresh. It's great when you can find it on sale. I buy this every time we go food shopping.
Katie S.
South Charleston
This is an excellent brand. It has a different taste than most brands. The crust tastes of better quality, as well as the cheese.
Nancy S.
georgetown, TX
Pretty darn good for frozen pizza. The crust cooks up beautifully and crispy wnd light.