Freschetta® Naturally Rising Crust Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple Pizza 27.51 oz. Box

BY FRESCHETTA

Sweet pineapple & Canadian-style bacon. see more...

• How many of you have tried this Pizza? 3 Answers
  • DO you think that this brand is healthier compared to oth...5 Answers
  • What other flavors have you tried and your opinion on the...5 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
My fave frozen pizza. Bought it on a whim. Loved it. The crust is sooooo chewy! Always a coupon for it. Definitely tastes better than domino's! The pepperoni and ham and pineapple rock! Light sauce so less heartburn for me!
Megan C.
My absolute favorite out of any pizza in the world. The pineapples are so sweet and there's not too much sauce. A number of toppings are portioned out wonderfully and the taste is just amazing. Definitely want this right now. Recommend to every pineapple pizza lover.
Helen J.
Portland
I love the pizza from this company, even though this pizza is a bit more on the pricier side its still so delicious. The taste of this pizza is a lot fresher and top quality compared to other pizza brands. The crust and bread is also a lot fuller and softer.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles , WA
Hawaiian pizza is so good, and they make there's with plenty of toppings. Big round slices of Canadian bacon and large pieces of pineapple. I normally pick this up when they're on sale at my local publix for a quick weekend movie night dinner.
Mary S.
Perfectly soft crust with great tasting sauce that's not to sweet or acidic. Cooks perfectly and the cheese and crust does not taste like cardboard like other brands. And only $5 at our Walmart pretty cheap but tasty if you ask me:)
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Es muy sabrosa y fácil de preparar!! Para ser una pizza que viene congelada en un caja es bastante buena, incluso para alguien como yo que solía odiar todo lo congelado y en caja jajaja
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
This pizza is pretty good I love that the crust is naturally rising and love the variety of the Freschetta's pizzas. The crust was just ok not amazing though I wish it was cheese stuffed or seasoned that would make the crust a little better. I loved the pinnaple and Canadian bacon some frozen pizzas with pineapple just don't taste right but this one was pretty good I added brown sugar to mine which made it better. Only thing I didn't like is even with the brown sugar added the pizza was on the spicey side and I like my pineapple pizzas to be sweet and saucy.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Who says Pineapple doesn't go on a pizza?? Not this girl! I love Hawaiian Pizzas! Freschetta always delivers on any pizza. I love the sauce the use. Its sweet but has that spiciness as well which makes it a great contrast! The crust is never bland. The Pineapples are sweet and and bacon/ham is salty so its a perfect match! Highly recommend and I love the price!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Ok, this is a frozen pizza so expectations are never that high. Also, pineapple on pizza is never ok. However, I had a friend buy this and I snagged a slice or two out of sheer desperation and....it was surprisingly quite tasty. I would recommend this if you like this style of pizza in general and also if you have been a life-long hater and want to give it a try. Not bad for a frozen pizza.
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Not usually a fan of frozen pizzas, we tried the Freschetta Canadian Ham and Pineapple and it changed our opinion of frozen pizza! This was a very tasty pizza, very cheesy and the sauce was perfect (not too much, not too little). The price point was 5.99 at our local store, which is pretty average and affordable. We will definitely have this pizza again.
Jessica G.
Pineapple ? Does actually taste good ?
Zandy L.
DO you think that this brand is healthier compared to other brands?
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
What other flavors have you tried and your opinion on them ?
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
How many of you have tried this Pizza?