BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza.

New!

Celiac Sprue Association®.

A great tasting pizza!

Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Megan J.
It definitely has a different taste than the non gluten free pizza. It wasn’t really bad but I do think it lacked the flavor I am used to. Not bad in price, the amount of pepperonis was evenly distributed so that is a huge plus. I also felt this was sauced just right. Not the best, but far from being the worse.
Tori G.
Gonzales
Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is a wonderful buy! It's the first frozen pizza I have found after being diagnosed with Celiac's Disease that didn't taste like cardboard! The flavor is wonderful.  I'm definitely a satisfied customer and will buy this brand again.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Not bad for a gluten free frozen pizza.  My boyfriend and I can finish a whole one together, they are that big.  We always get it from safeway and it is usually on sale or we have coupons, other than that I think it is $9.99 which is a bit pricier for a frozen pizza.
Chrissie W.
Athens
I’m absolutely thrilled with this pizza. It’s so good and now my favorite go to pizza. It taste like regular pizza but doesn’t hurt me because it’s gluten free. I wish it wasn’t near ten dollars though. I won’t be able to buy it as much
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
I like that the pizza is made with fresh farm to table ingredients and that I can feel free to add more toppings. Pizza is my family's weakness. Now, we have a better option and we can enjoy a slice of gluten-free and guilt-free pizza thanks to Freschetta! It's just 330 cals for 1/4 of the pie. I love that I can feel free to load it up with our favorite toppings. I received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Jody H.
Petal
The Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is delicious. The crust is light and tastes like a regular crust. I was very pleasantly surprised. I'll purchase this product again.
Brenda S.
The gluten free freschetta pizza is awesome, it is one of my favorite pizzas since I cannot eat a regular pizza this is one I buy on a regular basis, the sauce, cheese and pepperoni are very consistent to a fresh pizza.
Kalai T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've tried a lot of gluten free pizza and this is the best gluten free frozen pizza on the market! It's got a fantastic crust and a great sauce. My only complaint is that it needs more pepperoni.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee , FL
It taste like heaven. Freschetta gluten free pizza is one of the best gluten free pizza I have ever tried. I really like how it taste, it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. It taste really fresh. All the toppings taste super good.  I would recommend this pizza to everyone that has a gluten allergy and want to taste something different and super delicious.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
Since I went gluten-free over 3 years ago, we've tried virtually every frozen pizza in the grocery store that has a gluten-free crust. Most are not good, but Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is the winner for my (non gluten-free) husband's palate. Since it's available at the regular grocery store rather than a specialty retailer, it's easy to find as well.