BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza.

New!

Celiac Sprue Association®.

A great tasting pizza!

Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Ana Victoria T.
Allen, Texas
It taste like heaven. Freschetta gluten free pizza is one of the best gluten free pizza I have ever tried. I really like how it taste, it doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. It taste really fresh. All the toppings taste super good.  I would recommend this pizza to everyone that has a gluten allergy and want to taste something different and super delicious.
Tori G.
Gonzales
Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is a wonderful buy! It's the first frozen pizza I have found after being diagnosed with Celiac's Disease that didn't taste like cardboard! The flavor is wonderful.  I'm definitely a satisfied customer and will buy this brand again.
Ashley R.
Berthold, ND
Best gluten free pizza I've ever had. It's better than any of the fresh pizzas I've bought from traditional pizza stores because this crust gets incredibly crunchy and I love it. Price is kind of steep locally so it's only for special occasions.
Dulce A.
Bryant, AR
This is the best gluten free frozen pizza I have found! It tastes great, the crust is a good texture, and it's easy to find at my local Kroger. Pizza is one of my favorite foods and now it's easy for me to enjoy while on a gluten free diet.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Not bad for a gluten free frozen pizza.  My boyfriend and I can finish a whole one together, they are that big.  We always get it from safeway and it is usually on sale or we have coupons, other than that I think it is $9.99 which is a bit pricier for a frozen pizza.
Jody H.
Petal
The Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is delicious. The crust is light and tastes like a regular crust. I was very pleasantly surprised. I'll purchase this product again.
Kelsey
Looking for a good gluten free pizza is hard, let alone a good frozen one. I really like this one, you can tell it's gluten free, but it's super yummy and it makes the perfect late night snack
Brenda S.
The gluten free freschetta pizza is awesome, it is one of my favorite pizzas since I cannot eat a regular pizza this is one I buy on a regular basis, the sauce, cheese and pepperoni are very consistent to a fresh pizza.
Kalai T.
Milwaukee, WI
I've tried a lot of gluten free pizza and this is the best gluten free frozen pizza on the market! It's got a fantastic crust and a great sauce. My only complaint is that it needs more pepperoni.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
Since I went gluten-free over 3 years ago, we've tried virtually every frozen pizza in the grocery store that has a gluten-free crust. Most are not good, but Freschetta Gluten Free Signature Pepperoni Pizza is the winner for my (non gluten-free) husband's palate. Since it's available at the regular grocery store rather than a specialty retailer, it's easy to find as well.