BY FRESCHETTA #68 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Gluten Free 4 Cheese Medley Pizza.
New!
A great tasting pizza!
Celiac Sprue Association®.
Mozzarella, fontina, parmesan and asiago cheese.
Made with Real® 100% Cheese. see more...

Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This is by FAR the best gluten free brand of pizza I’ve tried. It’s so funny because when I make it all of my non-gluten free friends want some. The crust is crispy and the cheese is heavely. I’m not sure how they got the cheese just right!
Makayla M.
This pizza is AMAZING!! I’ve had people who aren’t allergic to gluten try this and love it. When I make it I put it in 13 minutes because if you do less it’s raw and more it’s burnt. I learned the time after a lot of trial and error
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love pizza and having gluten free pizza to buy just makes it great its not the same as other pizzas out ther but its better than bothing i love it the price well gluten is not cheap but otherwise i really recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Abingdon
My husband suffers from celiac disease and this is our go to pizza for pizza night. One of the best gluten free pizzas out there. However, I wish that the crust was less crackery.
member-5fe009606
As someone who is an actual celiac it's hard to find good tasting pizza, pastries, pasta, bread etc! This crust was actually crispy unlike most sogged out and greasy pizzas. Taste is wonderful and makes you feel like you are eating an everyday normal pizza like the rest of those around you. Pricing is always frustrating because gluten free products are ALWAYS more money. So I give it 4 stars. The price points are Important, taste is always a good second. Once an industry can match and provide both, a 5 star rating can be achieved.
Cristina S.
Menifee, CA
Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza is an absolute dream for fellow Celiac Disease sufferers like myself. I had to sit back and watch my family devour delicious looking pizzas with envy until I found Freschetta. The pizza is tasty, the sauce robust, the crust is surprisingly not much different than that of a regular pizza. You almost forget you are eating a gluten-free alternative. I highly recommend to others, as I always have one or two in my freezer for lazy nights!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I am a huge pizza lover and Freschetta has always been a favorite of mine, but this one is just OK. For those of us with gluten sensitivity, Pizza is not such a great food, but I just can't live without it. I did like this, but in comparison to other brands that offered a gluten-free variety, this one is just average.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I love this gluten free pizza. I like to have it on hand for those nights when we have a million things going on and I don't have time to cook. It tastes amazing and is relatively inexpensive considering its gluten free.
Ashley H.
So nice to find a GF Pizza! This one can be a bit pricey but it's definitely a great product. It gets nice and crispy! I personally add my own toppings to it. It has a great cheese flavor and I like the sauce they use as well!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I eat pizza all the time. It never gets old. It's always in my freezer but I'm actually out right now because I ate the last one last night. You can't tell it's gluten free at all so anyone that has an issue with gluten this pizza is perfect! I will actually be purchasing a few this weekend when I go to the store.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Where can you find these? I have looked everywhere and can not find them in my area! Really want to try this!
Robin D.
How large is the pizza? Is the crust very thin?
Brittany B.
Circle Pines, MN
My brother is Celiac and so I'm helping him find good gluten free options. How does this compare to other gluten free options taste wise?
Melissa C.
Bremerton, WA
I can't seem to find this anywhere! My daughter requires a gluten free diet and wants to try this one. I already love the brand, just want to find the gluten free one! Anyone know?
Rebecca S.
Does this taste any different from gluten pizza?