BY FRESCHETTA

4 Cheese Medley Pizza: mozzarella, fontina, Parmesan and asiago cheese. see more...

Levi P.
Levi P.
Lakeland, FL
When I first went gluten free five years ago i though i would never enjoy the convenience of frozen pizza again. Not only is this pizza easy to make (just bake on a sheet) it's also so delicious that I don't even miss regular pizza. I like to jazz mine up with sliced onion and bell pepper sometimes too!
Carley N.
Carley N.
Huntington
I'm not gluten free, but I loved this gluten free pizza. I thought it tasted amazing and I felt healthier while I was eating it. The cheese was very stringy and the sauce was just right. There were no cons. It didn't require a lot of effort to make and it was done in about 20 minutes. I purchased from Walmart and I would recommend to others!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
I have searched for a really good gluten free pizza for a while now, and Freschetta sure knows what it's doing. I missed real crust and this pizza definitely makes up for the lack of gluten binding. It's a great price for the size of the pizza and tastes way better than it's competitors. If I could, I would eat this pizza every day.
Rida H.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
My go to pizza - almost always have a box of this in our freezer for those lazy nights where you don't feel like going out or cooking anything. This never fails to please. Thick crust and very cheesy. When I'm feeling fancy sometimes I add pepperoni of my own and shredded cheese on top. Such a great and quick option. Very filling and satisfying.
Logan R.
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
Since being diagnosed with a gluten allergy, I always always have at least one of these pizzas in my freezer! I am a pizza lover and it's hard to find a good gluten free one, but this one is so good! I just wish they had more topping options in the gluten free!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
I got this gluten free version by accident and noticed it was a little different. When I was blown away when I noticed it was gluten free. The flavor of the crust isn't the same as the gluten version but it is REALLY good.
Pren P.
Pren P.
Kansas City, MO
The best gf frozen pizza on the market. Let's start with the fact that it's a normal size and the price is good and move onto the fact that it tastes awesome. And the crust is nice and crispy instead of mealy and weird .
Allison E.
Allison E.
Cumming, GA
This is my favorite gluten free pizza option!  The crust has a great texture, the right mix of soft and chewy --it's not the typical gluten free crumbly, cardboard texture.  Overall, this is the closest frozen pizza option that I've found to regular, non-gluten free pizza.  And it's typically cheaper than other brands.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Yum! Cheese, cheese, and more cheese! Because you can never have enough! Great flavor and cooks well. Not too much sauce.