BY FRESCHETTA

Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is another of my favorite pizzas. This pizza is really good and I get it when I can. I find the it delicious and easy to prepare. I can normally find it on sale at my local grocery store. I find it as healthy as some of the other pizzas I also get. I recommend this to anyone.
Ashley M.
Stockbridge, GA
This pizza is my all time favorite! The butter/garlic hint is perfect to satisfy all cravings that I have throughout the day! Once cooked to perfection, it has a nice, satisfying crunch along with the perfect amount of cheese. I would recommend to anyone!
Christine Y.
This is a single-serve version of their Gluten-Free pizza so you can heat up just one or two slices rather than having to cook the whole pizza. This works well for the kids if they need a snack when they get home from school as it's early and we don't tend to eat until later when finished with all practices and activities, etc. It's pretty tasty as far as "frozen" pizza goes.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
I don't care the brand as long as it's cheese I'm eating it. However this is a top choice of mine. It seems most authentic to me. Comes off healthy in my opinion. I'm not picky about pizza either way
Becca C.
My best friend and I love this pizza more than life itself. It's super cheesy and the crust doesn't fall apart like some other pizzas. I also like how it's square so the slices never get droopy on one end.
Camilla B.
Richmond Hts, MO
Mmm, mmm, good! Is all that I can say about this pizza! The cheese is so stringy! The crust just melts in your mouth! The tomato sauce is just right and not too salty nor sweet! I buy them weekly!
Ashley Nicole !.
Stockbridge, GA
You had me at 6 cheeses! I love cheese pizza and they really know how to make a girl happy. This pizza is really easy to pop in the oven for a quick meal. I'm left feeling full and satisfied and can even share with others. The price is also great for such a great feast.
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
SHravan k.
4-Cheese medley made with 100% real mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone and parmesan cheese on our Naturally Rising preservative free crust is a family favorite as is, or a blank canvas to create your own masterpiece.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Freschetta is my boyfriends absolutely favorite type of pizza, and a newly discovered love of ours since buying it from an iBotta rebate. (Got maybe $1 back) and we have been buying it ever since. It even tastes better the second day microwaved!