BY FRESCHETTA

• Is this pizza good out of the microwave or is it best in the oven?1 Answers
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Never thought I would like this but for the price and a quick pick up while you are at the grocery store it is pretty good. But I live in new York and it doesn't compare to $2 slices in NYC. Just not that bad frozen.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
first by the slice is awesome!!! BBQ chicken pizza is one of my favorites. The price is pretty good for the amount you get, I don't remember the health stats for this pizza but it taste pretty good and the chicken tasted real! The only downfall is its hard to stop at a slice sometimes
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Heather E.
I havent gotten a pizza from them that I didn't like.  They are so good  and taste fresh as fresh as a frozen pizza can.  The chicken is good and full of flavor.  I definitely would recommend it.
isabella r.
Martins Ferry, OH
Freschetta is without a doubt the best frozen pizza you could buy. The cheeses are great and very healthy to eat. The pizza is so quick and easy to prepare, just take it out of the plastic and pop it in the hot oven. I would for sure recommend this product to other and i would buy it again
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Seriously so good!! Taste just like an actual pizza shop but with the luxury of being right in your freezer! Very affordable as well!! I always buy mine from giant eagle and they often have sales on frozen pizza! Highly recommend!
Cindy summer G.
I love the pizzas that make my days more amazing, I love all the types of pizzas and contours that can exist in the whole world, is the most wonderful invention of the Italians.
krisbel a.
Muyuy sabrosa, ideal para esos dias dode solo quieres quedarte en casa y ver una pelica con alguien, lo que mas me gusta es que se siente mucho los trozos de pollo
Derick B.
Mission Hills, CA
Home cooked pizza. Sometimes they turn out great. Other times they turn out a disaster. This time around instead of trying to cook a home pizza. I tried out the Freschetta By The Slice BBQ Style Chicken Pizza.

it was a good size, decently portioned. And the instructions were pretty straight forward. It was a tasty delight and tasted exactly as advertised. Not an overbearing amount of BBQ Flavor- just right - no spice. It was DELICIOUS :)

The only thing from me giving it 5 stars was that the crust was kind of mushy. Aside from that I would recommend and purchase again.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
This isn't the best BBQ Chicken pizza that I've ever had, but it's pretty good. It doesn't take long to cook and the combination of all the flavors is really nice. I usually eat these when I'm too poor to order the same thing from Domino's. This is one of the only flavors of Freschetta pizza that I like.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Is this pizza good out of the microwave or is it best in the oven?