Add a Photo
Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach Pizza 22.52 oz. Box

By FRESCHETTA
#24 in Frozen Pizza
Roasted & marinated portabellas, spinach, & Mozzarella cheese with a cream onion sauce.
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
This is my favorite pizza ever. I love the white sauce and the mushroom spinach is a perfect blend of flavor. Quality ingredients, awesome perfect crust. All the Freschetta Brand Pizza "s are outstanding. Better than delivery!! I am not a sauce lover or a meat lover, but the rest of my family is and they enjoy the Supreme. I come from a first generation Sicilian family, we owned several Italian restaraunt's. I never thought I'd ever have a frozen pizza, and this pizza has the best sauce, crust, and quality.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
I always have these on hand in my freezer! For those nights that I really don't want to make a homemade meal, I toss one these delicious pizzas in the oven. I love everything about this pizza! The flavors and smells just make my stomach grumble and tells me to feed it!!! If you haven't tried this flavor for this brand of pizza, I suggest you should try it next time you want to buy frozen pizza! Definitely recommend this to all pizza lovers who love these toppings on pizza :)
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas to purchase! I am a big mushroom fan and the garlic in the sauce just gives it that extra kick to put it over the top! I'm in love with the brick oven flavor too, it always tastes like i just ordered the pizza from a restaurant! Any time that I don't feel like cooking a meal i know that i can always grab a Freschetta pizza and be just as satisfied. These pizzas are very filling too which is an extra bonus!
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
This is such a great pizza and my family loves it also and yes even my 13yr old loves the spinach, and the mushrooms and that's saying something because he does not like vegis at all. Love that its a fast and easy for thse nights where you forgot to take something out of the fridge. So in a pinch its great and now my son just wants to eat this pizza. Love the taste of the pizza the ingredients go good together just an all around great pizza!!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
New Castle, PA
This is my absolute favorite pizza ever! The crust is so thin and crispy and delicious! There's a good spinach to cheese to mushroom ratio. Sometimes I do find a chunk of garlic or something that is really strong flavored and catches me off guard though. Other than that, I could probably eat one of these pizzas by myself! It's the only pizza I grab every time I go shopping...every other kind is just what is cheap. Haha.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
We really like this pizza in our house! I love that it has a unique flavor and different from the norm toppings! As we all know the frozen pizza section at the super market can be a lot of the same...cheese, pepperoni and sausage are pretty standard. Want something different then you should give this one a try. They only thing I don't care for is that it could use more mushrooms in my opinion!
Heather O.
Heather O.
Needles, CA
My family and I choose Freschettas oven pizzas over take out! They have an authentic original taste with a good variety of toppings to choose from. My personal favorite is the mushroom and spinach pizza. The flavors combined give the pizza a bit of a flavory healthy edge. The crust taste great and theres the perfect amount of chesse and their delicious sause! A++ pizza!!
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
With 3 kids it is sometimes hard to have them agree on one thing that they all want to eat. Out of all things spinach and mushrooms, what????? They love it! They all are quick to ask for it when at the store and can't wait for it to be done. The crust always comes out a nice gold brown and with the healthy toppings on it I love serving it to my family!
Frances S.
Frances S.
I absolutely love this frozen pizza! The brick oven style crust cooks great in the conventional oven, not too soft and not too crispy. I love the sauce that comes on the pizza as well. It has a nice garlicy flavor to it. As always the cheese on Freschetta pizza tastes real and not fake like other frozen pizza brands. I will be buying this pizza again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Westlake , OH
Delicious flavor with a unique combo of toppings for a frozen pizza. Very tasty. The only reason I didn't give this five stars is because it cooked much faster than the package instructions. It is possible it was my oven, but it was so far off from what was recommended that I wouldn't even have thought to check on it yet. Still tasted great though!