BY FRESCHETTA #29 in Frozen Pizza

Roasted & marinated portabellas, spinach, & Mozzarella cheese with a cream onion sauce.

Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Westminster, CO
This is my favorite pizza ever. I love the white sauce and the mushroom spinach is a perfect blend of flavor. Quality ingredients, awesome perfect crust. All the Freschetta Brand Pizza "s are outstanding. Better than delivery!! I am not a sauce lover or a meat lover, but the rest of my family is and they enjoy the Supreme. I come from a first generation Sicilian family, we owned several Italian restaraunt's. I never thought I'd ever have a frozen pizza, and this pizza has the best sauce, crust, and quality.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas to purchase! I am a big mushroom fan and the garlic in the sauce just gives it that extra kick to put it over the top! I'm in love with the brick oven flavor too, it always tastes like i just ordered the pizza from a restaurant! Any time that I don't feel like cooking a meal i know that i can always grab a Freschetta pizza and be just as satisfied. These pizzas are very filling too which is an extra bonus!
Frances S.
Frances S.
I absolutely love this frozen pizza! The brick oven style crust cooks great in the conventional oven, not too soft and not too crispy. I love the sauce that comes on the pizza as well. It has a nice garlicy flavor to it. As always the cheese on Freschetta pizza tastes real and not fake like other frozen pizza brands. I will be buying this pizza again!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Foodie Expert
Freschetta makes a pretty great pizza. My favorite is the mushroom and spinach. It has a fantastic cream sauce, mushrooms, and spinach, which make me feel like I'm eating a little healthier, while indulging in PIZZA! The crust is so good. Crispy, crunchy, and just so tasty. Get one tonight. With a big salad, I feel like it's almost good for me!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Quakertown, PA
White pizza is my guilty pleasure. The Freschetta Brick Oven Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach pizza is a perfect blend of crispy crust, creamy white sauce, savory mushrooms and fresh spinach. This pizza packs nutrition too - with vitamin A, iron and calcium - you can indulge without feeling guilty.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm a vegetarian so those are the only kinds of pizzas I buy. This portobello mushroom and spinach is SO yummy! If you don't like soft cooked mushrooms though this isn't for you. I would say texture wise it's all put together really well, I recommend leaving it in the oven a bit longer to make it crispy.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Foodie Expert
This pizza is a great alternative to the traditional pizza. This is my favorite pizza of all time. The taste of the Portabella mushrooms comes through beatuifully. The roasted garlic is beyond belief and it is one of the few pizzas available with an alfredo (white) sauce rather than a tomato paste sauce.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Freschetta is definitely on the higher end of the frozen pizza spectrum for me. I adore spinach and this definitely satisfies both my spinach and pizza craving, plus it's a bit more gourmet next to other frozen pizzas. Great purchase if you're into spinach - even better if you're into mushrooms as well.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love this pizza flavor! Great combination for a frozen pizza. I prefer this brand as it is comparable to freshly-prepared pizza in restaurants. Considerably priced. Taste-wise, it is pretty good. Would definitely buy and stash my freezer with this for those I-don't-want-to-drive days.
April A.
April A.
Augusta, GA
This pizza was absolutely disgusting! The chunks of garlic were far too pungent, and very off putting. I followed the directions to a T, and yet, the mushrooms, were rubbery and almost far too raw. I was not a fan of how sweet the sauce was either. I will not be purchasing this pizza again.
Cadesha C.