Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach Pizza uploaded by Katherine M.

BY FRESCHETTA #40 in Frozen Pizza

Roasted & marinated portabellas, spinach, & Mozzarella cheese with a cream onion sauce.

Katherine M.
Ney
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fresh and the flavours just popped in your mouth and it was only around $4.00 I'll definitely be buying this pizza again!!
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
this pizza is so amazing! the only thing i have negative to say was there was way more spinach than there was muchrooms! also the outside was cooking so fast but the inside was still sort of mushy! either way me and my family of 3 ate this 7 dollar pizza and were all full so maybe its just this one pizza not the brand!
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
Omg! Can you say delicious. I love white pizza. This is white with yummy mushrooms and spinach. I turlly enjoy the garlic taste that is just perfect. I drink with an ice cold pepsi and I am in heaven.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I'm obsessed with mushrooms, so I always love eating this pizza. It's a perfect blend of cheese and mushrooms. If you don't cook this just right, the crust can get a bit soggy, just make sure you cook it a bit more depending on your oven. I always make this in my toaster oven!
Jonathan L.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not a big fan of Frozen pizzas. They are convenient but the taste just isn't the same as real pizza. This brand is decently priced at Target but not a big fan. Not enough ingredients and flavor.
Stephanie H.
I have always loved Freschetta over some of the other pizza brands because the cheese and toppings look and taste so fresh! Some of the other pizzas are too processed tasting. Now I don't think Freschetta is top of the line, but if I cant find a Gino's East or Screamin' Sicilian in the store, I will definitely purchase this pizza. I also like that they have spinach and mushroom as an option because it is rare to see spinach in a feozen pizza and spinach is my favorite!
Taylor S.
Freschetta is definitely on the higher end of the frozen pizza spectrum for me. I adore spinach and this definitely satisfies both my spinach and pizza craving, plus it's a bit more gourmet next to other frozen pizzas. Great purchase if you're into spinach - even better if you're into mushrooms as well.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Oh my goodness this pizza is amazing. My kids aren't fans of tomato sauce so we buy this instead. I don't know if they make the sauce with rainbows and unicorns but gosh it is so delicious! Freschetta always has the best frozen pizza crust and this Brick Oven crust is no exception. Hands down this is my family's favorite frozen pizza and possibly our favorite not-homemade pizza in general.
Anaissa O.
I find this such an easy quick meal to just pop into the over. I really over all like this brand of pizza the mushroom and spinach pizza is my favorite but i like the pepperoni and sausage one all so. i think most of all Freschetta pizzas are delicious and i would repurchase.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Okay, so my dad typically gets this pizza as a 'healthy' option, and I'm not even mad at it. It all tastes so good together I typically am iffy about mushrooms, but this pizza makes it all feel better. It smells so good while it's baking and is even better when you take it out of the oven and smell it in all it's gloriousness. Worth a try, at least.
Cadesha C.