Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach Pizza uploaded by Amber M.Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach Pizza uploaded by Katherine M.

BY FRESCHETTA #10 in Frozen Pizza

Roasted & marinated portabellas, spinach, & Mozzarella cheese with a cream onion sauce.

Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This is a really good pizza. The combination of spinach, cheese, and roasted mushrooms is amazing.  These were a good value. I bought this product at Winn-Dixie. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I recommend this product to family and friends.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This pizza is amazing! It taste so much better than ordering one. The mushrooms and spinach with cheese is a great combination. Even my husband and kiddo love it.
Jonathan L.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a big fan of Frozen pizzas. They are convenient but the taste just isn't the same as real pizza. This brand is decently priced at Target but not a big fan. Not enough ingredients and flavor.
Katherine M.
Ney, OH
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever eaten!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so fresh and the flavours just popped in your mouth and it was only around $4.00 I'll definitely be buying this pizza again!!
Taylor S.
Freschetta is definitely on the higher end of the frozen pizza spectrum for me. I adore spinach and this definitely satisfies both my spinach and pizza craving, plus it's a bit more gourmet next to other frozen pizzas. Great purchase if you're into spinach - even better if you're into mushrooms as well.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Oh my goodness this pizza is amazing. My kids aren't fans of tomato sauce so we buy this instead. I don't know if they make the sauce with rainbows and unicorns but gosh it is so delicious! Freschetta always has the best frozen pizza crust and this Brick Oven crust is no exception. Hands down this is my family's favorite frozen pizza and possibly our favorite not-homemade pizza in general.
Anaissa O.
I find this such an easy quick meal to just pop into the over. I really over all like this brand of pizza the mushroom and spinach pizza is my favorite but i like the pepperoni and sausage one all so. i think most of all Freschetta pizzas are delicious and i would repurchase.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Okay, so my dad typically gets this pizza as a 'healthy' option, and I'm not even mad at it. It all tastes so good together I typically am iffy about mushrooms, but this pizza makes it all feel better. It smells so good while it's baking and is even better when you take it out of the oven and smell it in all it's gloriousness. Worth a try, at least.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
One of my familys favorites, even my nine year old eats this. Great crispy crust every time. The mushrooms are never watery and the spinach always tastes fresh. Love that its made with natural ingredients too. Gerat for a lazy dinner night in.
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
The cheese on Freschetta pizzas is always perfectly melty and browns on top before the crust burns. I feel like the spinach/mushroom pizza is the healthier option and lighter than the meat heavy options. I like the hint of garlic in the toppings. This is a very affordable option as I can sometimes get these 2 for $6 at Harris Teeter.
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
Does any of you guys have ever tried that?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Is this brand good ?
Nath J.
Es deliciosa Tiene ingredientes bastantes elegantes Es un delicioso queso y rica salsa

Walmart