BY FRESCHETTA

Premium grilled white meat chicken, bacon, tomatoes, spinach, 100% real mozzarella cheese and a creamy Parmesan sauce on a tender and crisp crust. see more...

Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
This is one of the best frozen pizzas out there it's fresher then most. And healthier. I love that all the toppings are equally placed on top and I will buy it again for sure
Felicia K.
Oh my goodness I am so in love with this pizza! It is the BEST tasting pizza I've ever had! Amazing price for such a large pizza. It's so amazingly delicious that I have two kids and have eaten a whole pizza to myself in one sitting! It leaves you always wanting more. I've tried finding this kind of pizza in other brands just so see, and I haven't been able to find this specific kind anywhere else! Freshetta pizza is like a nice home cooked meal. You could never go wrong with freshetta !
Chrissy C.
Bridgeport, CT
This is is one of my favorites from them. It pairs well with a glass of wine and taste very fresh. Almost seems as if were freshly made at a restaurant.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Ive bought this 3x so far. I love the style of crust. Plus its healthier than a purely meat pizza with thick crust. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PIZZA!!!
Faith M.
Super tasty combination. We love to cook on stoneware and let the pizza crisp on the sheet for a few minutes after baking. It's super delicious!
Dena R.
I feel like something has changed with this pizza. It used to be my favorite, but all it does now is give me heartburn.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
So good and tasty but too expensive. I would eat this pizza every day if it were more affordable. Love the sauce.
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
As close to pizzeria at home you can get. My family loves this pizza, high quality ingredients.
SHOOG ❁.
al madinah
Its a great classic pizza. They also have a brick oven pizza which is also great for us because it is loaded with garlicky is very good