Freschetta Brick Oven Pizza

by Freschetta

For the more adventurous pizza lovers. This savory pizza is topped with roasted and marinated mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese over a white cream onion sauce. We've crafted a fire baked, square crust pizza inspired by the legendary brick ovens of Italy. Spinach & Roasted Mushroom is one of our most popular varieties. With edge to edge roasted and marinated mushrooms, spinach and 100% real mozzarella cheese on a one of a kind creamy white onion sauce, this pizza is like no other. Try it on the grill.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freschetta Brick Oven Pizza!
Iryna B.
Sevierville
Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza 3 Meat Medley Pizza is absolutely delicious, because it has just the right amount of spices and meat combinations.
Heather  R.
KODAK, TN
Loved this pizza the pizza didn't taste like a frozen pizza it was fresh & tasted like a pizza I went to a restaurant to get it.
Kip R.
Hudson, OH
For a quick and easy dinner this was awesome! Tastes very good and easy to prepare. I like frozen pizza as a good quick good meal.
Gina S.
Orlando, FL
It's pretty decent pizza. It's a great price for what you get. I usually only buy it when it's on sale.
Victoria S.
Sallis , MS
This is always super easy to make, and tastes so much better than the other brands. I love making this on a cold night when the kids have soccer practice!
Jessica E.
Guthrie, OK
This is the best frozen pizza we've had in years! The crust has the perfect texture, and the three meats balance each other. Delicious!
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
Love the crust on this pizza and the amount of toppings if great. my kids love this kind of frozen pizza the best.
MISHALYN R.
Rushville, IL
I love the thick crust and the sauce on this pizza! It's in my top 3 favorite frozen pizzas and we usually opt for this.
Ivory S.
Homestead, FL
A combination of a crunchy exterior, flavorful meats, and stringy cheese. Delicious pizza and cooks well.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
The brick oven style pizza is my favorite of all. They taste great. Crust is thin but not so think you feel like you’re eating a cracker, and the cheese is delicious.

Looking for your answer?