Freschetta Brick Oven Italian Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by RobertAnn S.Freschetta Brick Oven Italian Pepperoni Pizza uploaded by RobertAnn S.

BY FRESCHETTA

Find Pizzas at Target.com! Freschetta Brick Oven Italian Pepperoni Pizza 21.75-oz. see more...

Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
Perfect amount of crust. It isn't all bread or dough. It always cooks crispy. I like the sweetness of the pizza sauce and the way it is seasoned. This is the only frozen pizza I will eat. Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza Pepperoni & Italian Style Cheese
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
This is probably my favorite pizza. I love that the crust really crips up. I love to cut this pizza into squares. The pepperoni has a spicy, crisp flavor that I love. It's the best frozen pizza that doesn't taste like frozen pizza! Would definitely recommend.
RobertAnn S.
We got this pizza to test complimentary from smiley360.com. Well I love the Freschetta brand. This pizza was a perfect lunch for my family of 3.
The package being green is easy to locate in the frozen pizza isle. We got it from Walmart, and the price was only $5.48, which is a pretty good price.
When we got the pizza open, the pepperonis were all bundled in one corner of the pizza, but that's an easy fix. The brick oven crust is a little thinner than other pizza crust but not quite as thin as the gluten free crust. The crust was good, but slightly chewy.there were plenty of pepperonis for the size of the pizza. The sauce, cheese, and pepperoni had a great ratio.
We have come to love the Freschetta brand, we will continue to purchase especially for $5.48!
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
Pepperoni pizza is always a go-to, but when you have it in your freezer and ready to bake at anytime, that makes it so much better. The brick oven crust also gives it a little extra crisp/crunch, which I love!
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
This is the ONLY frozen pizza I buy!! I absolutely love it! I wouldn't say it's healthy, but it's still good! It met every one of my expectations!! Affordable prices..overall super satisfied with this pizza.
Erin B.
Freschetta pizzas coke or crispier than any other frozen pizza we've had. We probably prefer these over any of the other kinds. They taste great! We buy ours from Giant Eagle. Very satisfying!
Steph L.
Houston
When it comes to Frozen pizza this is my favorite brand right now .To me it taste like it is made with fresh ingredients. The pizza sauce also has a little kick to it which I enjoy.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
The brick oven is my favorite and has awesome flavor. These usually have a great price and are often on sale. They don’t taste cheap and are the perfect dinner when you don’t feel like cooking a meal.
Casandra C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
The brick oven crust pizzas are the best frozen pizzas that are affordable that I have found. It's real cheese, the sauce is thick and not watery, I just wish they were a little bigger
Teralyn W.
Good for frozen pizza. The crust is crispy and the topping tasty. A little pricey, but when I'm in the mood for something a little tastier than the usual fare, this is what I go to.