Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza Pepperoni & Italian Style Cheese uploaded by Sari G.

BY FRESCHETTA #67 in Frozen Pizza

Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Crust Pepperoni & Italian Style Cheese Pizza.
New look!
Same great taste!
Pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan & fontina cheeses.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

• "Yes, yes, yes hands down the best frozen pizza." in 1 review
  • "As a college student, I am basically a connoisseur of frozen pizza, so trust me when I say that this is hands down the best on out there." in 1 review
Shannon P.
My husband and I spent a long time debating which would be the best goto frozen pizza. After many tastings and debates, freschetta brick oven is our absolute favor to buy. The prep time is great, the crust and topping ratio is on point, and comes out not tasting like a frozen pizza. Highly recommended to all pizza lovers.
Kristen D.
South Ogden, UT
Not a huge frozen pizza fan, so I may not be the best judge, but as far as frozen pizza goes, this Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza is definitely the best one I've tried. 4 stars for being the best of the frozen pizzas, but not as good as a fresh pizza.
Sami S.
Kenmore, Wa
I can't express enough how much I LOVE THIS PIZZA. This particular brand of square variety pizza is definitely the most delicious. The texture of the cheese, sauce, and crust are heaven in your mouth. The particular flavor of the sauce is amazing. I hate sauce and this is perfect. They also don't over do the cheese so it truly is the perfect amount of everything. The only thing I will say is that I often have to keep this on the top of my cart because they break easily.

Seriously. Go try this pizza. It's like $5.49 at Safeway.
Sarah R.
Freschetta has always been a household favorite in my home. The crust is great, and there always seems to be more toppings than the other brands. This one is my favorite because it seems to have a more Italian flare to it (which I love) and the brick over crust isn't overly thick, and isn't too thin!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I have eaten freschetta for years and it is my go to frozen pizza! I can usually find it on sale at the grocery store. They have a delicious variety of pizza toppings and flavors to choose from. This pizza is perfect for 2-3 people and I would definitely buy it again!
Misty R.
Duluth, MN
I love Freschetta pizza. It is like pizza for grownups. It has a better taste and quality than other pizzas. It takes a little longer to bake but it is worth the wait, and is easy to prepare. It is good when you want something easy but fancier than your typical frozen dinner but don't have energy to make a full meal.
jason h.
Gainesville, FL
Mmm, that's all that can be said here. Everyone in this world knows those moments when you just want to sit back, maybe throw on your favorite show on the television, or watch your favorite YouTuber or Streamer, and just fill your stomach with some hot and gooey cheese, mixed with some bold tomato sauce, and just the right amount of spice. That is exactly what we have here, that "like mom used to make it" taste with all the flavors and texture you can just get lost in. If you have not tried this. Please do. You'll thank me.

This pizza has a nice flakey crunchy crust, to back up the bold spices in the sauce, to of course be topped off with a lovely cheese and spicy little pepperoni. The best part? Easy to make, whIle leaving others to wonder how you made something this good, or even better just eating it all yourself. I recommend this 100%
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this frozen pizza! It taste amazing. The sauce has a zing to it which I think makes it stand out. I have only tried the pepperoni and Italian style cheese so far but it to me is healthier than the rest because it doesn't have all that dough
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
The really liked this pizza is was very good, the pepperoni was not real spicy. The crust was just amazing and the sauce was perfect. I would definitely buy this again... Which I have already bought it again.
Emilee N.
This is one of the best frozen pizzas I have tasted. It exceeds my expectations. Obviously if you are watching your carb intake you will want to stay away from this, but it's a fabulous splurge/cheat meal. I will definitely buy this pizza again.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What toppings do you like in your Freschetta Pizza?
davon h.
Tulsa, OK
Does anyone think this is better than DiGiorno's pizza?
Eva T.
Does some body knows what is the price$ for this freschetta pizza??
Juliana K.
Kildare
What toppings do they also have?
Ally S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this pizza it is so great and taste delicious even though it might not be the healthiest choice it's OK to break the rules sometimes and eat something like this society should not tell me what I need to eat I do and I'm going to eat this pizza because it's so good LOL