Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza 3 Meat Medley Pizza uploaded by Soraida C.Freschetta Brick Oven Crust Pizza 3 Meat Medley Pizza uploaded by Kristi W.

BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Crust 3 Meat Medley Pizza.
New look!
Same great taste!
Sausage, pepperoni & bacon with mozzarella cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 7645K.
Real®. see more...

Vanessa S.
Irvine, CA
I literally do not know why, but freschetta has the BEST crust of any frozen pizza. It's doughy and soft and I actually want to eat it! For being frozen pizza this is definitely my go to. I thoroughly enjoy just the pepperoni pizza. The pepperoni is good and not fake tasting and so is the cheese. My favorite by far!
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
Freschetta is my favorite type of frozen pizza! It tastes like it is from a famous pizza place sometimes even better than that! It is a more expensive pizza but every bite is worth the extra dollar or two. I will buy whenever I can afford it. And recommend it to all.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Tastes just like a fresh ordered pizza from a local pizzeria. It doesn't take long at all to prepare in the oven. Its best to bake this on a cookie sheet to avoid a soggy crust. The Ingredients taste great for something that's been frozen. I would definitely recommend having 1 or 2 in the freezer for those "I don't feel like cooking" nights.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Not a big fan of this brand. The cheese was very sparing and cooks a lot quicker then the directions say. It was very dry and had little flavor, the items on top were all bunched on one side of the pizza
Rita-Marie H.
Bayfield, CO
The packaging is a little big, so please be care of that. I think its really similar to other frozen pizzas available. I was not really impressed with it. I think the price is a little much.
Lauren S.
Freschetta is one of my favorite frozen pizza brands. The sauce and crust are delicious. This pizza in particular has a nice crispy crust, and tastes more like delivery than a frozen pizza!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
Good on game day tastes great easy to make affordable delicious everybody in the family loves the pizza it's definitely a staple every time we go grocery shopping
Danielle G.
Temple City, CA
It's okay when I tried this particular style of pizza. The flavor is good, but I'm not the person to like a lot of meat on my pizza. But if you're the type of person who like that type of pizza, try it out.
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
I love love, this brand. It is best bang for the buck, and no hassles. Take out box, follow directions and boom! The sauce and crust is near that of major pizza chains.
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
Freschetta is delicious! It's nice to be able to go to the store to pick up a cheap pizza for a crazy night. The flavors are great but it can be kind of greasy depending on the kind of pizza you purchase. I would buy it again if I was in need of a quick dinner