Freschetta Brick Oven Crust 5 Italian Cheese Pizza uploaded by Elda T.

BY FRESCHETTA

Freschetta® Brick Oven™ Crust 5 Italian Cheese Pizza.
New look!
Same great taste!
Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmesan, Fontina & Provolone cheeses.
Real®. see more...

Nikki W.
kevil
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Crust Box more...
My husband favorite pizza right here these freschetta brick oven crust is delicious I honestly don’t know if any pizza is healthy for you but it’s worth it! He is a repeat customer since he was a child.
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Crust Box more...
Good flavor. Depends on your oven how long you need to cook it. So check on it and don’t trust the box entirely. I don’t eat meat so this is a great cheese pizza with lots of flavor.
CJ B.
This is my favorite pizza ever....even over sit down restaurant's pizza. It's kind of expensive for a frozen pizza, but can feed like 3 people and still make them full! The only downside to this pizza is, depending on your oven, you really have to watch it. I usually over cook mine. The package tells you to cook it for 14-17 minutes (I think) but it never takes that long in my oven! It has a lot of different kinds of cheese on it. It's definitely not a normal pizza because there is provolone and asiago cheese on it. Personally I think that is the best part of this frozen food! For more tips and tricks visit glambyseajay and Seajay704 on instagram!
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really like Freschetta pizzas! They bake up crispy and they use flavorful cheese and toppings. The cheese has a lot more flavor than other similar brands of frozen pizza. I like to keep them around for quick lunches or dinners on days where I just don't feel like cooking.
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
Freschetta Pizzas is the only brand of frozen pizza that I will purchase. It is so comparable to buying pizza at a restaurant. I recently discovered the brick oven pizza and it is my absolute favorite!! The pizza is so fresh tasting and you would not even realize that it was frozen. Highly suggest.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
These tasted more like garlic cheesy bread than pizza, so if your looking for that, not a pizza, this is a good option. It is very tasty, but I wanted pizza, not garlic bread. I would recommend to anyone with the knowledge that it is more of a side dish than a pizza
lauren l.
Oxford , MS
This brand of frozen pizza is truly like no other! This is my favorite flavor combo because I'm a cheese lover. This pizza is a cheese lovers dream come true. The special thing about this frozen pizza is the natural rising crust. It truly tastes homemade and you can taste the love that when into making it with every bite! Great ingredients
Leah W.
San Diego, CA
My best friend introduced me to Freschetta Brick Oven frozen pizza. This is the only non-rising crust frozen pizza I will eat.  I normally get the 5-cheese Italian variety, as it is very saucy and cheesy, which I love.  The only downside is that is isn't available everywhere, so I usually stock up when I run across it.
HALEY P.
Columbus, OH
LOVE THIS PIZZA!!! It is the most flavorful frozen pizza I eat and it isn't any more expensive than other frozen pizzas. Not sure if it is just me but I think this brick oven crust is thinner and so much better than the rising crust which is too bready for me.
selena D.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my fav pizzas.. Doesnt taste like the cheapy boxed frozen pizzas.. Taste fresh with fresh ingredients. Natural rising crust and it taste like a gourmet pizza. Plus u get dinner for the kids in less than a hour.. So when ur running late on dinner just throw one of these in!
Earn $328/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $223/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $279/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $321/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Victoria F.
How do this compare to digornio?