BY FRESCHETTA

A delicious blend of 3 whole grains. see more...

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Freschetta is the best frozen pizza hands down. It’s a thick, doughy crust that has a little bit of crunch but is perfectly thick.
If you thick a thicker crust that has some crisp yet is soft, get this pizza. 1 pizza can feed a family of 3 or possibly 4 and is found at most grocery stores.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
This is our favorite type of frozen pizza in our house! Regardless of flavor they are always so good. This flavor has real juicy chicken on it and I would recommend to anybody! So easy to prepare and very indulgent at the same time. We love this pizza!
May B.
My go to frozen margherita pizza! The tomatoes taste like real tomatoes and the pizza itself has great flavor. Plus, I tend to find specials on this brand at Publix.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Great frozen pizza! The diced tomato topping definitely makes you think you're at least having some vegetables with your pizza. It can be a bit pricey, but it's usually on sale at my local grocery store so that's when I typically pick it up and stock up.
Kaylee H.
Rexburg, ID
DELICIOUS!!! My Husband raved about this pizza the first time I got it. We loved the Artisan Crust. It is so full of flavor and perfectly thick and crunchy. The Margherita style toppings are a nice change to the normal pepperoni and sausage toppings.
Francis P.
Miami , FL

I would recommend it only for something quick and occasional although if it has a great flavor, you need to add something more so that it can be with taste and is something thick maybe should be something thinner for a better flavor
Tiffani P.
Ladson, SC
JUST bought this last night, literally one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. Tasted like something I would get from a specialty pizza place like MOD of something. My local store only had 2 kinds left that I eat (no pork or beef) so I just added my own turkey pepperoni on top and it was perfection!
Cailyn S.
Alma
Great for when you really don’t want to cook or don’t have time to cook a full meal. Fairly well priced. Tastes wonderful and often full of veggies
Melissa P.
ANDERSON, SC
This pizza is quick and easy to make on the nights we are running short on time to make dinner. The margherita taste is very yummy and delicious.
Sarah P.
delaware
We like this product. It does have a tendency to have a slight cardboard like taste to the crust. Reasonably priced