BeveragesSodaFresca
Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda

Fresca Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda

by Fresca

Fresca® Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors.
12 cans.
mycokerewards.com®.
Zero sugars & caffeine.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
12-355 ml cans (4.26 L).
0 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
35mg sodium, 2% DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving.

Why is this so difficult to find? I’ve only found it at smiths one time. Any tips?
Where can buy these?
Start your review of Fresca Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Julia G.
Clearwater, FL
I am a soda freak. i love soda more than I can explain, but I realized how bad it is and I need to cut back on the unnecessary calories, I've had FRESCA before and wasn't too big a fan, but when I had the peach citrus I feel like I found my new drink to obsess over. It's so refreshing and tastes like it's bad for you but it has zero calories, ZERO!! I'm now in love and am so happy to find another drink that's not as bad for me :)
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This sparkling beverage is perfect for the summer! Its crisp, its, cool, its refreshing and tastes like you're biting in to juicy peach. Its low in calories and sugar too. I bet you could invent 1000 different adult beverages with this drink also, or just give it to the kiddos instead of pop.
Marie  J.
Philadelphia, PA
This beverage is thirst quenching especially in the summer time........... with some ice. Taste great! Definitely great for serving guest in a backyard barbecue!
Shaelynn M.
Taylorsville, UT
I love the taste of Fresca it’s definitely refreshing and goes well with any day and low calorie
Carly D.
Love this flavor! This soda water is my absolute favorite. Great price, great taste, and very accessible. I would absolutely recommend it. It tastes the best, better than a soda would be, and more flavorful than other waters.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Fresca Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda uploaded by Briselda E.
I tried these out because I can't have to much sugar and I'm usually craving soda. When I first bought it I thought it was not gonna be good at all but I was sure surprised when I tasted it! It is very good and very well worth it! No more soda cravings for me.
Sydney B.
Chanhassen, MN
I think this is the best Fresca there is. I like to mix it with wine to make a Sangria type drink. Add some fruit to it & it is ready to go! Such a light drink, super refreshing and 0 calories if my memory serves me correct.
Lee K.
Orem, UT
Packs a punch of peachy power, the flavor is tasty and full without no unpleasant aftertaste and, because it doesn’t have any carbs, you can sip without guilt.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
I gave up drinking pop several years ago but sometimes you need pop for a cocktail. Thoda and fresca is my favorite go to summer drink. Fresca has been around forever and I still love it to this day. It seems light and refreshing and just has a different taste that doesn't leave and after taste in my mouth.
Cassidy L.
Saint Hilaire, MN
I’m not a big soda drinker, but when I do I have to have one of these! I can’t find them anywhere in the stores right now and I’m heartbroken!