Fresca Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda uploaded by Briselda E.

BY FRESCA

Fresca® Peach Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors.
12 cans.
mycokerewards.com®.
Zero sugars & caffeine.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
12-355 ml cans (4.26 L).
0 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
35mg sodium, 2% DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving. see more...

Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This sparkling beverage is perfect for the summer! Its crisp, its, cool, its refreshing and tastes like you're biting in to juicy peach. Its low in calories and sugar too. I bet you could invent 1000 different adult beverages with this drink also, or just give it to the kiddos instead of pop.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I tried these out because I can't have to much sugar and I'm usually craving soda. When I first bought it I thought it was not gonna be good at all but I was sure surprised when I tasted it! It is very good and very well worth it! No more soda cravings for me.
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
This is our new favorite soda. The peach flavor is rich and authentic. It reminds me of ice tea in france but carbonated and with more punch. I hope that every store selling these. My definitely go to treat. I will definitely buy these again. Fresca doesn't go on sale as often as other brands but it's worth it!
Julia G.
Clearwater, FL
I am a soda freak. i love soda more than I can explain, but I realized how bad it is and I need to cut back on the unnecessary calories, I've had FRESCA before and wasn't too big a fan, but when I had the peach citrus I feel like I found my new drink to obsess over. It's so refreshing and tastes like it's bad for you but it has zero calories, ZERO!! I'm now in love and am so happy to find another drink that's not as bad for me :)
Kimberly T.
The peach cirrus has a refreshing grapefruit flavor like the original Fresca but has an extra smoothness from the peaches which makes it perfect for summer.This has quickly become my favorite soda. It's not only refreshing and crisp. It's lighter on sugar than most sodas. It also is caffeine free as well as no calories. My top pro on this beverage is it does not taste like diet soda. No nasty aftertaste. Whats not to love?
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
I've been on a huge Fresca kick lately, but I decided to change it up and purchase the peach flavor. It's fantastic! Very refreshing and satisfies any sweet cravings I have, without consuming all the sugar and calories.

If you're looking for an alcoholic beverage, I mixed Peach Fresca and gin together, and I was definitely a fan!
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Fresca has been a fav for a long time. I stray away from soda as much as I can but when I do crack and want to treat myself, this is the go to. It isn't crazy with overpowering flavor. It is subtle, sweet and oh so yummy! Definitely a beach favorite for the summer as well!
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
There are times when I need something different than all the cola tastes out there. I love how refreshing Fresca always is and they only made it better by adding such a great peach flavor. It's such a unique taste. There really is nothing else like it on the market.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love Fresca! It was one of the only sodas I could drink growing up so I was so excited when I saw the peach flavor since I love peach flavored anything. This was a little disappointing because of just how artificial the peach flavor tastes
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
This soda is super refreshing! The peach flavor makes it especially tasty during the summertime! I love drinking this in the evenings when I was the carbonation and flavor without also getting caffeine!!
April P.