Fresca Original Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda - 12 PK uploaded by Myra H.Fresca Original Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda - 12 PK uploaded by Isabel G.

BY FRESCA

Fresca?? Original Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors.
Zero sugars & caffeine.
0 calories.
0g sat fat 0%DV.
35mg sodium 1%DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
12-355 ml cans (4.26l). see more...

Carolyn C.
Hillside, IL
Fresca was a brand that I didn't think I was going to like originally, but I'm glad I tried it. The sweetness of the citrus is delicious and the product overall is great. I would buy it again and also try the different flavors.
Myra H.
I love Fresca and have gone back to drinking it recently to get myself unhooked from excessive sugar and caffeine. It's sweet and delicious and I was pleasantly surprised at how little sodium and carbs it has too. The new design of the cans is super cute and fresh and it's what made me decide to pick up a case!
Becky S.
I have done my best to bring this soda back to popularity from the early 1990's where it was stuck :-) I love grapefruit flavours and anything carbonated or "sparkling" and this to me is like a step above grapefruit sparkling water. For those worried about calories, there are none but it doesn't taste like a diet drink.
Samantha W.
Denver, CO
This is my go to soda at work! I love that I can indulge in a pop that doesn't have an excessive amount of food coloring in it. Crisp and sweet it's also a great mixed for your cocktails.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Have you tried Fresca?. My favorite soda. Nice refreshing citrus flavor that is really nice on a warm day. Highly recommend, easy to locate in with sodas at grocery store, and a comparable price. 0 calories!
Jonathan S.
Jefferson
Perfect refreshing soda! No sugar is needs for this soft drink. There's nothing heavy about this drink. Crisp and sparkly.... quenches thirst every time!
Mercedes P.
Escondido, CA
We always have at least 2-3 cases in our house at a time. Great refreshing beverage with 0 calories. I never have to feel guilty about drinking it.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Fresca is a very crisp, light, citrus flavored soda. It is also calorie free, making it a better option if you're watching your weight!
Carmen L.
Not my favorite drink. I think people have to have an acquired taste for this. It tastes like straight soda water.
Katie R.
Grove City, OH
My go-to carbonated beverage. Citrus soda without all the calories and carbs! Very refreshing and crisp.