Fresca Original Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda - 12 PK uploaded by Isabel G.

BY FRESCA

Fresca?? Original Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda With Other Natural Flavors.
Zero sugars & caffeine.
0 calories.
0g sat fat 0%DV.
35mg sodium 1%DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
12-355 ml cans (4.26l). see more...

Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Have you tried Fresca?. My favorite soda. Nice refreshing citrus flavor that is really nice on a warm day. Highly recommend, easy to locate in with sodas at grocery store, and a comparable price. 0 calories!
Jonathan S.
Jefferson
Perfect refreshing soda! No sugar is needs for this soft drink. There's nothing heavy about this drink. Crisp and sparkly.... quenches thirst every time!
Mercedes P.
Escondido, CA
We always have at least 2-3 cases in our house at a time. Great refreshing beverage with 0 calories. I never have to feel guilty about drinking it.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Fresca is a very crisp, light, citrus flavored soda. It is also calorie free, making it a better option if you're watching your weight!
Carmen L.
Not my favorite drink. I think people have to have an acquired taste for this. It tastes like straight soda water.
Katie R.
Grove City, OH
My go-to carbonated beverage. Citrus soda without all the calories and carbs! Very refreshing and crisp.
Isabel G.
The price on this product is great it tasted good it keeps you refresh and hydrated
amber s.
Vancouver
I purchase 12 packs from Walmart. I like that they are sugar free and have a sweet grapefruit flavor. I've purchased before and would again. They meet my expectations in every way. When I'm on a low carb diet, they help curb my cravings for sweets without ruining my diet.