BeveragesSodaFresca
Citrus Soda 6-05 L Plastic Bottles

Fresca Citrus Soda 6-0.5 L Plastic Bottles

by Fresca

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresca Citrus Soda 6-0.5 L Plastic Bottles!
This soda has a unique taste. It’s very good but isn’t like traditional soda. It’s very refreshing and isn’t too sweet. Tastes better cold.
Comstock Park, MI
1,336 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product brand
I'm only giving it 4 stars because it's soda - and I know soda is bad for me. But seriously, Fresca is good. Normally I'm not a fan of overly sugary things, but a good lemon soda just feels much better than a healthy water when you're hot and thirsty.
This is a very nice testing soda. I would re-purchase it again and again. Just refreshing

Looking for your answer?