BY FRESCA

Fresca citrus soda 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Josie J.
Bruhhh this stuff is so good and sooo refreshing and I think it has less calories than your typical soda. I first discovered this is oregon and then found out they even sell it in florida!! it more of a citrus soda so if you don't like citrus, I wouldn't try this out. I usually drink this (everyday) and when we go camping or anything outdoors to keep me hydrated.
Stephanie B.
Perfect for the summer! #refreshing #cooldown A great addition to an outdoor party or a BBQ. If you like lemon, this is for you, plus zero calories. Try it, it tastes great! Even all year a long.
Cath R.
Fort Worth, TX
These so good and no calories there great for a diets and they gotta lot of flavor
Kelsey B.
This is the best diet soda I have had in a long time. The taste is so crisp and refreshing. When they are good and cold they make me feel dehydrated like no other. The lime kick is the perfect citrus blend! I will buy more often. Yum, yum, yum!
Michelle U.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite soda. It is bright and crisp and flavorful. It has a more than enough carbon to make it tickle your nose. I can't believe it is caffeine and calorie free considering the fantastic taste.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I no longer drink soda, but when I still did I loved Fresca because it was crisp and tangy, without the syrup taste. I prefer it over sprite or other citrus sodas.
Anne T.
I love fresca, its one of my favorite soda. Its taste fruity and not bitter at all. I would totally prefer this over any other drinks!
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love this! Zero calories for a soft drink with bursts of citrus flavored! Yum
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Ew, I hate this soda! It's so sweet but bitter. My taste buds don't know how to react to it!
Lauren P.
Love fresco. Refreshing summer beverage and even will work as a mixer. Great summer drink