Fresca Citrus Soda uploaded by Alisha K.

BY FRESCA

Fresca citrus soda 2 l see more...

• Does this taste like sprite ?? 3 Answers
  • I am looking for something similar to sprite but healthier withou...2 Answers
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I have been drinking Fresca since I was a kid! It is all my grandparents used to drink for "soda." I always keep a case in the house. It's not too sweet and it's very refreshing. I prefer it room temperature, unless mixing with alcohol. Suggestion: tequila! Definitely a good mixer, tastes even better on its own. I've even forced my boyfriend to start liking it :)
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I love Fresca. I've heard so many people ask me where I buy it cause they thought it was a northern beverage. I'm in Florida. I'll be shopping in Walmart and a northerner will see it in my cart and ask which isle I found it in. You can see their eyes light up! It's the coolest thing. I love that it has grapefruit juice in it!!!!!!!!!!! I get to get fruit juice in my picky teen no matter how little juice it is!
Rhonda K.
Oregon, OH
I love Fresca. I've heard so many people have never heard of tasted this wonderful beverage before. I really enjoyed the peach flavored Fresca they had out 8 or so years ago! They really should consider bringing new flavors out!!
Jordan C.
Riddle, OR
Fresca is a great thirty quenching drink! good for hot days out in the sun! it has a nice crisp taste to it with fruity flavor! seeing as it has no calories and no sigars it tastes amazing!!
if you've never tried it I would defiantly give it a try!!
Anna D.
I don't really care for this brand of fresca. Fresca is made from grapefruit juice. where i live we have a little mexican store that sells a drink made from grapefruit juice that I love but it is nothing like fresca it is so much better. I think it is called Toronja but I'm not sure.
Grace S.
Royal Oak, MI
Fresca tastes like Squirt, but better, in my opinion! It's so refreshing and not too sweet. Better yet, ZERO CALORIES. Look for the peach flavor in stores, too! Hard to find, but my favorite.
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
I have loved Fresca, since I was a kid. A lot of people say it has a similar taste to Sprite or Ginger Ale, or even Mountain Dew, but I think it has its own unique crisp taste, and of course it is affordable.
Darlyn P.
Hyrum, UT
This is actually a very great tasting drink. I had bought this once at work when I couldn't get a squirt and when I tried it i actually liked it and continued buying it. To me as well it has a similar taste to the squirt.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
Very thirst quenching, a perfect level of sweet, and not too carbonated. I don't even like grapefruit and this is my go-to now. I love that it has zero calories too
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Um, I just don't know. This used to be my go to, but it has a weird taste and a weirder after taste. It's sweet and tasty, but in a weird way. I guess this is why I don't drink soda anymore.
mayra a.
Does this taste like sprite ??
Julie t.
I am looking for something similar to sprite but healthier without any sugar or preservatives. How does this rate in your kitchen as far as healthy and delicious and refreshing to drink?