BY FRESCA

Fresca?? Black Cherry Citrus Sparkling Flavored Soda With Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Zero sugar & caffeine.
0 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
35mg sodium, 20%DV.
0g sugars.
Per 1 can serving.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).
12-355 ml cans (4.26 L). see more...

Stephanie M.
Saddle Brook, NJ
The first sip of this I fell in love! I am not a big soda drinker but this Fresca and this specific flavor was to die for! So refreshing and a little sweet at the same time. I probably buy this every month or so.
Kimberly T.
This has quickly become my favorite soda. It's not only refreshing and crisp. It's lighter on sugar than most sodas. It also is caffeine free as well as no calories. My top products on this beverage is it does not taste like diet soda. No nasty aftertaste. Whats not to love?
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I am not a grapefruit soda fan but Black Cherry Fresca is my exception. I LOVE IT. The flavor is amazing, it is made by a brand I trust and it isn't loaded with sugar and calories like a regular soda.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
I have to say. This is my all time favorite soda. My friends and family say I drink too much of this but I am addicted!! I shop at price chopper and buy it when it's on sale for three cases for 10.00.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Crisp bold black cherry flavor. I don't like water plain and for on the go I'm able to take one of these cans with me. Price is right for a 12 pack and the best part they do go on sale check your local Target that's where I get mine.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These sodas are so good. i do not even like drinking soda but i will drink these. i love the flavor. its not too sweet . just right and basically guilt free!!
Amy R.
Mount Vernon, OH
Fresca is a pretty great soda. Black Cherry Citrus was no disappointment. It tasted pretty great and not very expensive in comparison to other sodas.
Staci M.
Jefferson
I love these. You can tell that they have artificial sweeteners, but it's not overpowering. I go through two 12 packs of these a week.
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
Yummy and crisp cherry taste. The best part of it is that it's less than 50 calories!