BY FRENDS

Anjelia H.
These are awesome headphones that work super well for GIRLS! They come in some many sizes and colors and patterns. They are on the pricey side but it is defiantly worth it because there such great quality.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these headphones. For me they block out the sound. The only negative drawback is when you're walking outside in the summer they do tend to become ear muffs so be prepared to sweat.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
The products are all packaged beautifully, I feel like I'm wearing "ear candy" or another piece of jewelry. Plus, sound quality is great!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
These ear buds are best pair I've ever owned. They easily fit in your ears and stay put. I can run without having to adjust them.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
I own the frends taylors. The sound quality is great and they are super cute. The cord gets in the way sometimes.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Got a pair of earbuds in my fabfitfun box. Great sounds quality and also very fashionable.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
The Ella b earbuds are the best buds out there. Super stylish and really comfortable.
Sara B.
From where can I start 😀😀 so I recieved this Taylor headphones in my birthday and I think its incredibly amazing ! Its look is sooooo fashionable, as I expected it 💙💙 the sound quality is pretty good too, I recommend it for you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Camelia G.
Bucharest
100% recommend! Absolutely in LOVE with Frends headphones. They fits perfectly, interchangeable caps in different shapes and colors that allows you to switch them, fashionable, great sound quality, the package it's amazing, it came with a storage bag. I also love that they bend and twist easily - this allows you to storage them very nice, you can change volume and tracks and also you can talk on the phone. One little thing i don't like it's the cable because it's not rubber - so it's not easy to wash.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is the sound worth it for the price?