BY FRENDS

Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
The aesthetic of the headphones is amazing! The fact that they are designed to look fashionable is amazing to me. With that, they have great sound quality and are noise cancelling! They don't look cheaply made at all and have quality fibers. For example the leather on the strap and the cloth that wraps around the cord. I would recommend these to everyone who loves fashion!
Abbie H.
nashville, TN
I love my Frends earbuds in black & gold - I like how they fit in my ears and the general aesthetic. The sounds quality is great, but I'm not sure it is good enough to justify the higher price point. However, if they last longer than Apple earbuds & other affordable brands, they'll be well-worth the price!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I never leave home without them! They're the perfect combination of fashion and technology. I love that they came with their own pouch to protect the shiny rose gold from tiny scratches they might get by being thrown in my bag. Mine also came with another pair of blingy caps that I can see using around Christmas time!
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Got a pair of ear buds with a fabfitfun box these are amazing fashionable and the sound is amazing AFTER WEARING ON FLIGHT FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME THESE EAR BUDS FALL OUT AND REALLY HURT MY EARS NOT THE SOUND THE EAR BUD ITSELF
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
The Ella b earbuds are the best buds out there. Super stylish and really comfortable.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
These ear buds are best pair I've ever owned. They easily fit in your ears and stay put. I can run without having to adjust them.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Got a pair of earbuds in my fabfitfun box. Great sounds quality and also very fashionable.
Sara B.
From where can I start 😀😀 so I recieved this Taylor headphones in my birthday and I think its incredibly amazing ! Its look is sooooo fashionable, as I expected it 💙💙 the sound quality is pretty good too, I recommend it for you guys ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Camelia G.
Bucharest
100% recommend! Absolutely in LOVE with Frends headphones. They fits perfectly, interchangeable caps in different shapes and colors that allows you to switch them, fashionable, great sound quality, the package it's amazing, it came with a storage bag. I also love that they bend and twist easily - this allows you to storage them very nice, you can change volume and tracks and also you can talk on the phone. One little thing i don't like it's the cable because it's not rubber - so it's not easy to wash.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is the sound worth it for the price?