BY FRENDS

Lauren C.
I'm obsessed with these earbuds! They're the most beautiful earbuds I've ever seen in my life! I got them in rose gold, and they're actually rose gold plated. I love that it's the real rose gold and not the plastic looking, dusty rose shade of pink rose gold Apple uses for their products. I also love the caged metal design around the earbuds. I think it's interesting, innovative, and just so stunning. The earbuds are made for a female's ear, which I love, because I have tiny ears and always have trouble finding earbuds that fit my ears. The quality of these headphones is fantastic! I would say they're comparable to Beats, but I like these better for many reasons. They come with two different tips, each with two different sizes. The traditional tip seals in your sound, and the ambient tip allows you to hear your environment. It's crazy to me how well the traditional tip seals in the sound. There's also a soft fabric cord with a multifunction mic. I think it's worth every penny! Love it!
celyn k.
Very good quality earbuds! No problem using them in public; no sound will be heard other than by you. They are also quite beautiful. Highly recommended and worth the price.