BY FRENDS

Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Do not buy. The headphones are BEAUTIFUL and the sound is not bad but the company is so frustrating to deal with. My headphones had an issue and trying to get in touch with customer service was near impossible. I finally got a hold of someone in the European department who told me they could help but I needed to wait a few months so their US warehouse would 'reopen'. I was patient until the time they gave me came and went and when I followed up a new person told me to go to my retailer. Retailer told me my warranty expired a month ago (keep in mind I was under warranty when I reached out to Frends) and they couldn't help. Reached back out to Frends who have now asked me to send my headphones to Europe so they can see if I would qualify (aka no guarantee fix), that's expensive! I've been following other people who have been having customer service issues to know headphones have been getting lost at the EU warehouse. I'm normally patient with customer service but wow the brand is not honest with their customers! Frends
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I carry my Frends with me everywhere where I go! I actually have two pairs, depending on my outfit, I can go with black, or white. They are a great fit! Totally comfortable, even to snooze in!!! And the gold trim on the Donna makes them seem a bit more fashionable than others.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
They do have a great sound quality, sound equally nice, not static-y like the thrifty brands. I also love that they can bend and twist into a few shapes allowing them to be stored in the adorable faux leatherette pouch that's included, making it easy to travel with. The metal hardware surface is easy to wipe away and the cable allows you to adjust the volume and skip tracks. The ear cuffs are also interchangeable allowing you to buy separate covers to switch up the style which is pretty cool. The fit is pretty decent but I would have preferred them to be slightly tighter around the headband. They are boxed beautifully and compatible with all Apple brands and most mobile devices. A great gift idea for the glamorous music lover.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I never leave home without them! They're the perfect combination of fashion and technology. I love that they came with their own pouch to protect the shiny rose gold from tiny scratches they might get by being thrown in my bag. Mine also came with another pair of blingy caps that I can see using around Christmas time!
Lauren G.
I love my Frends Laylas and literally never leave the house without them. They're perfect for travel, blocking out sound in my office, and just look really cool. They are one of my most complimented accessories. They do get a little dirty if you're not careful, but nothing a makeup wipe can't fix.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I love my Frends earbuds in black & gold - I like how they fit in my ears and the general aesthetic. The sounds quality is great, but I'm not sure it is good enough to justify the higher price point. However, if they last longer than Apple earbuds & other affordable brands, they'll be well-worth the price!
Ashley H.
Stockbridge, GA
The aesthetic of the headphones is amazing! The fact that they are designed to look fashionable is amazing to me. With that, they have great sound quality and are noise cancelling! They don't look cheaply made at all and have quality fibers. For example the leather on the strap and the cloth that wraps around the cord. I would recommend these to everyone who loves fashion!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Got a pair of ear buds with a fabfitfun box these are amazing fashionable and the sound is amazing AFTER WEARING ON FLIGHT FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME THESE EAR BUDS FALL OUT AND REALLY HURT MY EARS NOT THE SOUND THE EAR BUD ITSELF
nadeshda r.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Frends Layla headphones. They are stylish and have great sound. They are even super comfortable even if you have earrings on. I love that I can switch the caps so they can match m outfit or mood. Only down side is that the caps are a bit pricey but they are good quality so they last a long time.
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
These headphones are GORGEOUS! and the sound is good HOWEVER there is really no noise cancellation with these headphones. The sound is good, but not as good as I would like. I would still recommend them though because they are really pretty and good quality.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is the sound worth it for the price?