BY FRENDS

Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Techie Expert
Do not buy. The headphones are BEAUTIFUL and the sound is not bad but the company is so frustrating to deal with. My headphones had an issue and trying to get in touch with customer service was near impossible. I finally got a hold of someone in the European department who told me they could help but I needed to wait a few months so their US warehouse would 'reopen'. I was patient until the time they gave me came and went and when I followed up a new person told me to go to my retailer. Retailer told me my warranty expired a month ago (keep in mind I was under warranty when I reached out to Frends) and they couldn't help. Reached back out to Frends who have now asked me to send my headphones to Europe so they can see if I would qualify (aka no guarantee fix), that's expensive! I've been following other people who have been having customer service issues to know headphones have been getting lost at the EU warehouse. I'm normally patient with customer service but wow the brand is not honest with their customers! Frends
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
I carry my Frends with me everywhere where I go! I actually have two pairs, depending on my outfit, I can go with black, or white. They are a great fit! Totally comfortable, even to snooze in!!! And the gold trim on the Donna makes them seem a bit more fashionable than others.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
The products are all packaged beautifully, I feel like I'm wearing "ear candy" or another piece of jewelry. Plus, sound quality is great!
nadeshda r.
BRONX, NY
Techie Expert
I love my Frends Layla headphones. They are stylish and have great sound. They are even super comfortable even if you have earrings on. I love that I can switch the caps so they can match m outfit or mood. Only down side is that the caps are a bit pricey but they are good quality so they last a long time.
Asia O.
Mount Vernon, NY
These headphones are GORGEOUS! and the sound is good HOWEVER there is really no noise cancellation with these headphones. The sound is good, but not as good as I would like. I would still recommend them though because they are really pretty and good quality.
Anjelia H.
These are awesome headphones that work super well for GIRLS! They come in some many sizes and colors and patterns. They are on the pricey side but it is defiantly worth it because there such great quality.
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Techie Expert
Absolutely love these headphones. For me they block out the sound. The only negative drawback is when you're walking outside in the summer they do tend to become ear muffs so be prepared to sweat.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
I own the frends taylors. The sound quality is great and they are super cute. The cord gets in the way sometimes.
Lauren G.
I love my Frends Laylas and literally never leave the house without them. They're perfect for travel, blocking out sound in my office, and just look really cool. They are one of my most complimented accessories. They do get a little dirty if you're not careful, but nothing a makeup wipe can't fix.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
They do have a great sound quality, sound equally nice, not static-y like the thrifty brands. I also love that they can bend and twist into a few shapes allowing them to be stored in the adorable faux leatherette pouch that's included, making it easy to travel with. The metal hardware surface is easy to wipe away and the cable allows you to adjust the volume and skip tracks. The ear cuffs are also interchangeable allowing you to buy separate covers to switch up the style which is pretty cool. The fit is pretty decent but I would have preferred them to be slightly tighter around the headband. They are boxed beautifully and compatible with all Apple brands and most mobile devices. A great gift idea for the glamorous music lover.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is the sound worth it for the price?