BY FRENDS

• Is the sound worth it for the price?3 Answers
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I never leave home without them! They're the perfect combination of fashion and technology. I love that they came with their own pouch to protect the shiny rose gold from tiny scratches they might get by being thrown in my bag. Mine also came with another pair of blingy caps that I can see using around Christmas time!
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville , TN
I love my Frends earbuds in black & gold - I like how they fit in my ears and the general aesthetic. The sounds quality is great, but I'm not sure it is good enough to justify the higher price point. However, if they last longer than Apple earbuds & other affordable brands, they'll be well-worth the price!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I love my Frends Laylas and literally never leave the house without them. They're perfect for travel, blocking out sound in my office, and just look really cool. They are one of my most complimented accessories. They do get a little dirty if you're not careful, but nothing a makeup wipe can't fix.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Medford, MA
The products are all packaged beautifully, I feel like I'm wearing "ear candy" or another piece of jewelry. Plus, sound quality is great!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert
I carry my Frends with me everywhere where I go! I actually have two pairs, depending on my outfit, I can go with black, or white. They are a great fit! Totally comfortable, even to snooze in!!! And the gold trim on the Donna makes them seem a bit more fashionable than others.
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Got a pair of ear buds with a fabfitfun box these are amazing fashionable and the sound is amazing AFTER WEARING ON FLIGHT FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME THESE EAR BUDS FALL OUT AND REALLY HURT MY EARS NOT THE SOUND THE EAR BUD ITSELF
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
These ear buds are best pair I've ever owned. They easily fit in your ears and stay put. I can run without having to adjust them.
Reagan C.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
I own the frends taylors. The sound quality is great and they are super cute. The cord gets in the way sometimes.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
Got a pair of earbuds in my fabfitfun box. Great sounds quality and also very fashionable.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Taylors, SC
The Ella b earbuds are the best buds out there. Super stylish and really comfortable.
Judith L.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Is the sound worth it for the price?