French's Yellow Mustard

by French's

#1 in Mustard

French's® Classic Yellow Squeeze 8oz

[product:frenchs-classic-yellow-mustard] Or Hormel No Beans Chili 25 oz on your hotdog ?
Excelente
No debe faltar en la cocina.
Start your review of French's Yellow Mustard!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite brand of mustard the taste is so good I put it in my hot dog hamburgers pastrami sandwiches as well and put plenty in reviews
Can't go wrong with this mustard at all, been using this brand for years and will continue too for as long as I can.in reviews
This is always the brand of mustard that I buy because it tastes great and is also fat free, a huge bonus. in reviews
It is the best in flavor whether you're putting it in something like a tuna sandwich or potato salad or if you're putting it on top of a hamburger or hot dog.in reviews
Perfect blend of tangy and sweet, great price, and in this house it is the only kind of mustard there is. in reviews
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Best yellow mustard 💛 ever lol... I used it for my hot dogs 🌭 and burgers 🍔 😋... Mustard contains 0 cal
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Edgardo R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best mustard out in the market is a great flavor you can combine with almost everything for a better flavor
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
Great [product:frenchs-classic-100%-natural-yellow-mustard] is perfect to dip corndogs, drizzle on hamburgers or hotdogs and the perfect addition to chicken salads, egg salads, etc. Great price and value is completely comparable to others. I will definitely buy again.
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Angela J.
Honestly I buy French’s yellow mustard because that’s what I was raised on. I don’t know if it’s in my mind but I’ve tried other brands but they didn’t taste like French’s. So if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.French's Yellow Mustard
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Caitlin D.
We always reach for French’s. I don’t think we have ever bought a different brand of yellow mustard. We know we love French’s! It’s the best. It’s great on a sandwich, in deviled eggs or even adding a little bit to tuna salad. [product:frenchs-classic-100%-natural-yellow-mustard-20-ounce]
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
French's Yellow Mustard uploaded by Kristy L.
This is the stuff! The classic “yer yella” mustard! I always have this in my fridge and one on back up in the cabinet. This is my go-to condiment that I cannot live without! This stuff is the best on a hotdog, burger, and anything else you put mustard on. Mustard and pickle sandwiches are a thing for me. 😊
Erin H.
Decatur, IN
French's is the best yellow mustard out there. We've tried cutting corners and bought store brand thinking, there can't be that much difference, right? WRONG! French's just tastes better. The tang is right on with the mustard flavor. The consistency is perfect, and the bottle is great. You don't ever have problems getting too much because you have to squeeze too hard causing a mustard eruption and the hole is just right for a perfect line of mustard down your hot dog. This is the only mustard we buy, because it fits all of our needs. It also goes great in recipes that call for yellow mustard.
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
This is the best mustard to use on hotdogs, burgers and basically anything that calls for mustard. I use it to make honey mustard and put it in my deviled eggs and tuna salad. Something about this brand that just makes it better to me.
Michelle S.
Java Center, NY
My favorite mustard brand is French's classic yellow. It is my favorite on sandwiches and hotdogs. My husband recently purchased a different brand and I could tell the difference immediately
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
French's is a great yellow mustard! Adds a nice flavor for hot dogs, sandwiches, snacks, and recipes! I always have a bottle in my fridge!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky J.