BY FRENCH'S

Onions, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, White Cheddar Seasoning (Salt, Whey, Maltodextrin, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes), Sugar, Yeast Extract (Contains Barley), Buttermilk, Garlic Powder, Spice, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide), And Dextrose.

Jo-Vonne L.
So I’m that crazy one. I can barely get my meal done because I’m eating more than I put it in my food. I love these things! For me they are a snack right out the canister. I find them a little expensive overall but if I catch a sale, I’m buying like crazy.
Kayla B.
I use this product in several different recipes. It is bee easy to you, tasty, and a good price. You can find it at most Walmart’s. The flavor is very satisfying as far as onions go. And it keeps its flavor and texture even after cooking. Will keep using this product. Thank you!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
We love crispy fried onions for burgers, casserole, sandwiches, etc. I can't really detect the white cheddar flavor, but they are still delicious.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
These are an easy quick topping to add! Whether it be salads or burgers. They don’t lose the crunch and very flavorful!
Megan B.
Winnipeg , MB
These make excellent salad toppers. I love sprinkling this on my salad to have more of a flavourful crunch! They have a really good flavour and they aren’t super pricey!