BY FRENCH'S #2 in Ketchup

• Tomato Concentrate (Made From Fresh Ripe Tomatoes)
  • Sugar
  • Natural Flavor

• I just have a one simple question how would like u rate F...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa M.
Ketchup is really good I really like it it has no additives and preservatives in it that it's all natural. My kids love ketchup so I find that having catch him in the house is a must and French's is a household staple. I would recommend this to someone who is wanting something more natural as in catch up with no preservatives and no fructose in it.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This ketchup is a must in your fridge. It’s like an All In 1 for everyone. No GMO’s, no artificial flavors/colors, no corn syrup, and and gluten free. Packaging is nice and durable. Price is great. Taste fresh and wonderful. A must in my fridge and I recommend in yours.
Nelly C.
I usually use Heinz ketchup and French's mustard. I don't know why. But after trying French's ketchup it'spretty good. The consistency is a bit thinner but full of flavor and and made with real ingredients.
I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap for testing purposes.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
When i got this ketchup I was excited to try it out. Upon reading the labeling I noticed it was Non GMO, contained No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Gluten, & had zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives. Yeah, that all sounded good, but would it standout and taste good? My answer is YES! It Definitely has a cleaner, more tomato-ey, rather flavor to it, but does lack the hints of spice that I'm so used to. My kids didn't even notice a change but I did. Not a deal breaker though! The consistency was a little thinner and runnier than other brands. I did like the bright red color & its stand up, easy-squeeze bottle for the fact that it's easier. The lid is on the base, which is a plus because it keeps the ingredients from seperating, so you dont wind up with a watery puddle on your plate. The lid has a special stopper that helps keep the ketchup from squirting right out upon opening the lid. I found that my squeeze bottle was somewhat flimsier and did collapse with less than half the contents gone, these cons are why i took a star off. Other than these minor issues, I liked the ketchup. It makes me feel good knowing I'm feeding my kids a healthier version of their already, favorite and most used condiment! Would recommend! [product:french's-tomato-ketchup]

* I recieved Frenchs Ketchup for Free from Crowdtap, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions above are 100% of my own.
Tay S.
I really like the taste of this ketchup. It wasn't to overpowering nor made my food taste weird. It wasn't all soupy like either like some brands can be which is a plus for me. The bottle design makes it easy to hold and it's very manageable as well.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
French’s is my family staple for decades for mostly all condiments especially ketchup. Taste great and doesn’t have added junk. Comes in many sizes although I buy the large one as it has a better value and lasts a long time.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I recieved this ketchup for free through crowdtap for testing purposes and my kids and I love it. It has the same great taste of a ketchup but it is completely more healthier for you !
Crystal M.
The product I bought was the no high fructose corn syrup by French's. I normally wouldn't by name brand for ketchup but it was on sale. I would by again if on sale over other brands. Love the tomato taste!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My family loves ketchup. We have to keep it stocked up in my house. I love Frenchs ketchup because it taste great and it's a trusted brand. I also love that it has no high fructose corn syrup.
Kayla W.
In all honesty, I cannot taste a difference between ketchups, but I do like that this is made with no high fructose corn syrup! Makes meatloaf taste better without worried sugar high.
Jason S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I just have a one simple question how would like u rate French's ketchup compared to Hienz.