BY FRENCH'S #2 in Ketchup

• Tomato Concentrate (Made From Fresh Ripe Tomatoes)
  • Sugar
  • Distilled Vinegar
  • Salt
  • Onion Powder
  • Spices
  • Natural Flavor

• I just have a one simple question how would like u rate F...3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Ketchup is really good I really like it it has no additives and preservatives in it that it's all natural. My kids love ketchup so I find that having catch him in the house is a must and French's is a household staple. I would recommend this to someone who is wanting something more natural as in catch up with no preservatives and no fructose in it.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This ketchup is a must in your fridge. It’s like an All In 1 for everyone. No GMO’s, no artificial flavors/colors, no corn syrup, and and gluten free. Packaging is nice and durable. Price is great. Taste fresh and wonderful. A must in my fridge and I recommend in yours.
Nelly C.
I usually use Heinz ketchup and French's mustard. I don't know why. But after trying French's ketchup it'spretty good. The consistency is a bit thinner but full of flavor and and made with real ingredients.
I received this product complimentary from Crowdtap for testing purposes.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
When i got this ketchup I was excited to try it out. Upon reading the labeling I noticed it was Non GMO, contained No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Gluten, & had zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives. Yeah, that all sounded good, but would it standout and taste good? My answer is YES! It Definitely has a cleaner, more tomato-ey, rather flavor to it, but does lack the hints of spice that I'm so used to. My kids didn't even notice a change but I did. Not a deal breaker though! The consistency was a little thinner and runnier than other brands. I did like the bright red color & its stand up, easy-squeeze bottle for the fact that it's easier. The lid is on the base, which is a plus because it keeps the ingredients from seperating, so you dont wind up with a watery puddle on your plate. The lid has a special stopper that helps keep the ketchup from squirting right out upon opening the lid. I found that my squeeze bottle was somewhat flimsier and did collapse with less than half the contents gone, these cons are why i took a star off. Other than these minor issues, I liked the ketchup. It makes me feel good knowing I'm feeding my kids a healthier version of their already, favorite and most used condiment! Would recommend! [product:french's-tomato-ketchup]

* I recieved Frenchs Ketchup for Free from Crowdtap, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions above are 100% of my own.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Catchup is catchup it taste the same to me. I don’t have any preference really at all when it comes Es to a brand. It’s tomatoes and sugar so I can’t say that it’s healthy at all. I buy ketchup often .
Tay S.
I really like the taste of this ketchup. It wasn't to overpowering nor made my food taste weird. It wasn't all soupy like either like some brands can be which is a plus for me. The bottle design makes it easy to hold and it's very manageable as well.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I had this at a restaurant and have not been able to find it in any stores. This ketchup is so good, better than Heinz and Hunts. I wish I could find it in a store. The spices are better balanced in French’s compared to other brands.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
As far as ketchup is concerned, I don’t have much of a pallet, but you can tell this ketchup is less sweet than its competitor brands. It has a more natural tomato taste, which I like. Put it on all the backyard BBQ favorites!
A B.
Los Angeles
French’s is my family staple for decades for mostly all condiments especially ketchup. Taste great and doesn’t have added junk. Comes in many sizes although I buy the large one as it has a better value and lasts a long time.
keren a.
crowley la
I recieved this ketchup for free through crowdtap for testing purposes and my kids and I love it. It has the same great taste of a ketchup but it is completely more healthier for you !
Jason S.
Thunder Bay, ON
I just have a one simple question how would like u rate French's ketchup compared to Hienz.

Walmart