French's® Tomato Ketchup

by French's

#4 in Ketchup

FRENCH'S® TOMATO KETCHUP
A rich and sweet flavor profile. Traditional Sweet and Tangy tomato flavors. Rich, thick consistency perfect for burgers and fries. Compliment your menu items with ketchup that's second to none!

INGREDIENT STATEMENT
TOMATO CONCENTRATE (MADE FROM FRESH RIPE TOMATOES), SUGAR, DISTLLED VINEGAR, SALT, ONION POWDER, SPICES AND NATURAL FLAVOR

BENEFITS

Gluten-free
Dairy-free
Vegetarian
Kosher
Free From High Fructose
Corn Syrup

Has anyone used this as a part of recipe for seafood dip?
We usually use Heinz..... how does this compare in taste and priceFrench's® Tomato Ketchup?
Is this as good asHeinz?
Start your review of French's® Tomato Ketchup!
How would you rate this product?
Visalia
I was really impressed by French’s Ketchup- great flavor and consistency! And I like that it’s made without high glucose corn syrup! My children will dip everything in this - their favorite is currently cucumbers, and quesadillas, and of course, French fries! The price is great too... slightly less than that ‘57’ brand!
Poca, WV
We buy Frenches Tomato Ketchup and we like the taste of it however, compare to some other brands that are out there the price is a bit higher. So, with that being said we only purchase this item when it is on sale or we have coupons that will bring the price down to a comparable price of other brands.
Eastpointe
You can never go wrong with French's tomato catch it it is stink it is very good especially on grilled hot dogs your French fries or even in your meatloaf it's wonderful to make your barbecue sauce within a few other side. By all means make sure you keep it in your pants right have plenty of
Ottawa, OH
This ketchup is good and like most condiments we are not picky. I feel like it’s hard to mess ketchup up so I’m not sure I find it necessary to get the name brand when the generic brands taste the same and cost less. In the future I will probably just buy whichever ketchup is the cheapest.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I'm not a huge ketchup user but their are a few things I like it on.  I use ketchup with hot dogs, hamburgers and fries.  I would improve this by using real sugar and not high fructose corn syrup.  The flavor is okay but I prefer a ketchup made with real sugar.
Ellicott City, MD
I am a ketchup person and I put it on everything. This tastes great and adds without overpowering the flavor of foods.  It is thick enough without being runny.  So, you thought that French just made mustard.  Think again and give a try.  I think you will pleasantly surprised.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I prefer this brand of ketchup just seems little bit 10 year than other ones but lately it seems it's getting hard to find at the store so I would try and marketed at different places I do like the fact that it is a healthier version than most others that I have found
Duluth
The product was good I eat alot of fries and burgers I really don't have anything bad to say about it think that if we're going to see it was very good and many times we don't use that very often so I'm going to try there other products before I say anything else
Yuma, AZ
While I'm fonder of heinz, this one does a pretty damn good job. There isn't too much to say other than it tastes good, it's maybe my second or third go to if my first isn't readily available. At most I notice it is a bit sweeter? Which isn't a bad thing but just not what I'm used to.
The best ketchup! Who doesn’t love ketchup? I do I know you do and everyone else too. Hot dogs? Gotta have ketchup! Burgers? Gotta have ketchup! Chicken Nuggets? Ketchup! Steak? You better not put ketchup on it! But fries? Oh yeah gotta have ketchup too!