BY FRENCH'S #32 in Mustard

Get bold with the big taste of French's Spicy Brown. It's the kick that goes way beyond French's Classic Yellow mustard, making everything from brats & hoagies, to burgers and foot longs come alive with flavor. So, squeeze it on thick and make the ordinary incredible.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Natural Flavors.

Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
French's Spicy Brown Mustard 100% Natural. This product I enjoyed very much. The price value is reasonable. I have used a touch of this mustard in my deviled egg. Very flavorful while eating on sandwich.
Jon A.
Lodi, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite condiments to add to sandwiches, burgers, and chicken. It's a healthier way to add some great flavors.
Landi G.
Love spicy mustard on hotdogs! In the summer we eat a lot of burgers and hotdogs and go through a few bottles of mustard each summer. Just enough spice to make your taste buds tingle.
Laura C.
Boston, MA
So good on sandwiches or as part of a vinaigrette. It feels like summer to me!
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
I adore French's Spicy Brown Mustard on brats and burgers. It adds a low-calorie punch!
McKenzie S.
I like this mustard. For the price, the quality is decent and has enough spice but not too much. It can be a little salty.
Stacy M.
Foodie Expert
I use this on my sandwiches all the time instead of regular mustard. It really ups the flavor without being over the top.
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
After getting spicy mustard on my Subway sandwich I decided to pick up a bottle for the house. It makes any sandwich that much better. Even though its called spicy mustard its not really spicy. Just a little something extra for the taste buds. I will continue to purchase.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Love this stuff! I always have to keep a bottle of this in the fridge. It's the best spicy mustard. I love this on bologna and cheese sandwiches and hot dogs. It has just the right amount of "kick!" Can't beat French's!
Sandy B.
Baldwyn, MS
I keep this in my refridgerator! Great for burgers and Philly cheesesteak sandwiches!