French's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Lexi W.French's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Erica C.

BY FRENCH'S #12 in Mustard

Get bold with the big taste of French's Spicy Brown. It's the kick that goes way beyond French's Classic Yellow mustard, making everything from brats & hoagies, to burgers and foot longs come alive with flavor. So, squeeze it on thick and make the ordinary incredible.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Water
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Turmeric
  • Natural Flavors.

Chelsea G.
I absolutely love spicy brown mustard. I love putting it on veggie burgers and sandwiches so much. This particular brand is very flavorful. Some of the store brands I’ve tried taste weird or are too watery. This one is just right and I can always count on it’s quality.
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
So this spicy brown mustard is really good. I use it on pizza rolls as well as sandwiches, which is so good!! I don’t mind it at all and, and there’s nothing wrong with it... I honestly only gave three stars because it’s not near as delicious as my favorite Guldens spicy brown mustard, in my opinion. But I do buy French’s at times as well if it is on sale or if my favorite is not in stock. Definitely my second go to choice!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite spicy mustard. It's great on sandwiches or to for dipping. I love that it's not runny like some mustards. It has the perfect blend of spices too. My favorite is spicy mustard on corned beef or turkey. This is also much more affordable than the fancy brands and just as good, if not better.
Kayla B.
I found the texture of this mustard to be a little off putting. I have used this brand for a very long time. I decided to try the spicy brown to switch it up. I found this mustard,in at least my bottle, was very grainy and gritty unlike other products I have tried from this company. Other than the texture I really don’t have too many complaints about this products. The flavor is good, the bottle is easy to open and squeeze, etc. Thanks!
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I really like this version of mustard and I think it’s amazing in our deli sandwiches Panini‘s as well as hotdogs. The hubby and I love anything with spice in it and this is a very strong flavor that also has a kick to it at the end of each bite. Going back to regular mustard is very hard because it just doesn’t have the same tastiness that the bold and spicy version has. If you’re thinking that your mustard is boring try this version it is so tasty!
Daniela A.
Love it. It’s strong and unsweetened so it actually tastes like mustard, if that’s what you’re looking for. I like it’s mild flavor, because I’m not that into strong mustard or too much honey that you forget what you’re eating. If you feel like me, then you should try this one ☝🏼
Krishii P.
Every one of my sandwiches had this in it. Except my breakfast sandwich lol. I love the kick it gives my veggie subs and I can't go without it! Makes me sad when sub places dont always have this! I buy it alot and if you haven't tried it then u must!!
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I love spicy brown mustard, especially on my Italian sausages it’s the best, French’s isn’t the most expensive but I have gotten spicy brown mustard at a cheaper price. However I was highly satisfied with the taste and quality.
Alex C.
bellmore
Hotdogs, sandwiches, pretzels, turkey, ham, burgers you can’t go wrong. I’ve always wondered why they call it spicy mustard it’s not spicy at all. More of tart savory taste. This is my favorite mustard
Haley E.
Americus, GA
French's Spicy Brown Mustard has a great flavor. It goes great on sandwiches and burgers. It has a little bit of kick to it but it is not super hot. I also like that it is natural. I usually buy it at Publix. I would definitely buy it again. I also recommend it to anyone who is looking to try a new mustard.