BY FRENCH'S #32 in Mustard

Get bold with the big taste of French's Spicy Brown. It's the kick that goes way beyond French's Classic Yellow mustard, making everything from brats & hoagies, to burgers and foot longs come alive with flavor. So, squeeze it on thick and make the ordinary incredible.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Turmeric
  • Natural Flavors.

Christine D.
Ermine, KY
After getting spicy mustard on my Subway sandwich I decided to pick up a bottle for the house. It makes any sandwich that much better. Even though its called spicy mustard its not really spicy. Just a little something extra for the taste buds. I will continue to purchase.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love spicy mustard on my subs and sandwiches! Frenches seems to always have a great price so I always find myself reaching for it. It taste great with some mayo on a sandwich. I would recommend. You can usually find coupons so it makes it extra affordable.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Love this stuff! I always have to keep a bottle of this in the fridge. It's the best spicy mustard. I love this on bologna and cheese sandwiches and hot dogs. It has just the right amount of "kick!" Can't beat French's!
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
French's Spicy Brown Mustard 100% Natural. This product I enjoyed very much. The price value is reasonable. I have used a touch of this mustard in my deviled egg. Very flavorful while eating on sandwich.
Sandy B.
Baldwyn, MS
I keep this in my refridgerator! Great for burgers and Philly cheesesteak sandwiches!
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
It doesn't taste as good as the regular mustard. It's natural so it's pretty health I would say. Don't remember the price but it was cheap. I usually put this on a ham sandwich. I would recommend this.
Landi G.
Love spicy mustard on hotdogs! In the summer we eat a lot of burgers and hotdogs and go through a few bottles of mustard each summer. Just enough spice to make your taste buds tingle.
McKenzie S.
I like this mustard. For the price, the quality is decent and has enough spice but not too much. It can be a little salty.
Jon A.
Lodi, CA
One of my favorite condiments to add to sandwiches, burgers, and chicken. It's a healthier way to add some great flavors.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
I adore French's Spicy Brown Mustard on brats and burgers. It adds a low-calorie punch!