French's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Lexi W.French's Spicy Brown Mustard uploaded by Erica C.

BY FRENCH'S #9 in Mustard

Get bold with the big taste of French's Spicy Brown. It's the kick that goes way beyond French's Classic Yellow mustard, making everything from brats & hoagies, to burgers and foot longs come alive with flavor. So, squeeze it on thick and make the ordinary incredible.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Turmeric
  • Natural Flavors.

Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I like French's Spicy Mustard for something a little different than classic yellow mustard. I really like it with different sausages or links as it adds a little something extra. I would recommend this product to people who want a break from the norm.
Christy B.
Orange, TX
I use different things for the meat I am eating. I use this on Bologna & it is the very best just right on the spice in it. The price is very good as well as I watch my spending & only want the best for all of us.
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
This is another classic - most often when ordering a sandwich with spicy brown mustard, it'll be topped with this.  It has a familiar taste with a refreshing flavor and bite.  It zips up a boring turkey sandwich.  I feel it's a good value for the item.
Robyn L.
Higginsville, MO
So this spicy brown mustard is really good. I use it on pizza rolls as well as sandwiches, which is so good!! I don’t mind it at all and, and there’s nothing wrong with it... I honestly only gave three stars because it’s not near as delicious as my favorite Guldens spicy brown mustard, in my opinion. But I do buy French’s at times as well if it is on sale or if my favorite is not in stock. Definitely my second go to choice!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This is my favorite spicy mustard. It's great on sandwiches or to for dipping. I love that it's not runny like some mustards. It has the perfect blend of spices too. My favorite is spicy mustard on corned beef or turkey. This is also much more affordable than the fancy brands and just as good, if not better.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I love spicy brown mustard, especially on my Italian sausages it’s the best, French’s isn’t the most expensive but I have gotten spicy brown mustard at a cheaper price. However I was highly satisfied with the taste and quality.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is a staple in our house! It goes perfectly on hot dogs, sandwiches, with soft pretzels, sausage, etc.! It’s a great value and it lasts! The bottle design could be better; once you put it in the refrigerator you have to shake it up before you use it, but it ALWAYS seems to separate and the liquid comes out on your bun! Would definitely recommend!
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
This is the only kind of mustard that my boyfriend and I buy now! My dad used to buy it when we had little cookouts and once me and my boyfriend started dating, I introduced this delicious condiment to him! It’s not just spicy compared to regular mustard, in my opinion, the flavor of this mustard is better!
Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought this product on a whim. I wanted something different in the mustard category and I was not disappointed. This is a spicy mustard and similar in taste to Dijon for me. I used too much initially and it made me choke a bit. After that I used it more sparingly. It not only makes a sandwich tasty it also makes the product last long!
nakia b.
I love this for my hotdogs when I’m putting relish and sour kraut on them it’s just gives that extra something because of the spiciness, that bland mustard just doesn’t have. It’s also my got to for deviled eggs, potato salad and tuna fish it gives it gives them a nice zesty flavor.

Amazon