3 colors available

BY FRENCH'S #3 in Vegetables

French's® Original French Fried Onions.
New! French's stay-fresh can!™
Since 1904. see more...

Michele B.
Michele B.
Foodie Expert
I could eat these out of the bag like chips! I mainly use French's French fried onions to make the green bean casserole recipe that comes with the product. The onions taste amazing! They have a nice crunch and onion flavor. The onion taste is not overpowering, and the fried coating is not greasy. I even sprinkle these on top of salads sometimes for an added crunch. The 24oz bag is a great deal if you use these a lot!
Lindsi K.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
Foodie Expert
K. These are LIFE on Thanksgiving. I can vividly remember even as a kid, just stealing the bag of these and chewing down any chance I got! They're so delicious, especially on some good ol' green bean casserole. I usually buy these at the Kroger, and they're not too expensive either. I'll keep buying these every Thanksgiving for the rest of my life.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
You just cannot have Thanksgiving with out these babies! Green bean casseroles salads warm breads tippers the possibilities are endless. A little tip from my Nana with your cassaroles. Cook the dish 90% of the way then top with your French's and a little butter and continue to bake for extra crunchiness!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
These great little things can be used on just about anything! even on a hamburger or hot dog! it gives it an extra crunch..,but the best of course is green bean casserole or tator tot casserole. also salads, great on a salad. i highly recommend these little fun guys! eat them out of the can!
Tierra A.
Tierra A.
Miami Gardens, FL
Foodie Expert
French's Fried Onions are absolutely amazing. I came across these at Zaxby's and before tasting them I would always be basic and ask them to take them off. One day they made a mistake and left it on my salad, I tried it and have been hooked ever since. I especially like when they're fresh.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
I use these every year to make green bean casserole for Thanksgiving, and I ALWAYS put more than the recipe calls for. They never disappoint‚ÄĒeveryone loves the casserole! They are even delicious on their own, on top of burgers, etc. I would highly recommend French's French Fried Onions!
Selina C.
Selina C.
Gardena, CA
this is a staple in our kitchen for thanksgiving day.
we are a rare onion loving family lol
we love onion any way and to know we can get fried onion without those crying red eyesūüĎÄ is AWESOME! helps save time and so versatile honestly you can use it on so much more than just casseroles.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
These crunchy little onion-delicious goodies are a major staple in my home all year round, but they are especially important around the holidays! You CAN NOT have green bean casserole without French's French Fried Onions! They are always crunchy and slightly salted... Just perfect!!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are a Thanksgiving staple in my household! We use them to make green being casserole all and it is always a big hit. Even people who don't like onions love these My kids would eat them as chips if I let them.they add the perfect amount of crunch into a Thanksgiving classic.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Menifee, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these things. They are great in casseroles and especially on top of the green bean bake for the holidays. You can get it at any grocery store and you can also put them in a bag and break them up to make yummy bread crumbs to bread chicken or anything. So yummy.
Kerry O.
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
What do you put these on/in other than casseroles? My kids are picky but will try anything that has French fried onions on it, so I'm on the hunt for some new foods or recipes to try out.
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Foodie Expert
What are some great ways to use these besides on Green bean caserole ?
traci r.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Other then greenbean cassarole,what else can i make with these?
Labria C.
Labria C.
fort pierce, FL
Are these any good?
kassie b.
kassie b.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
Do you put your crispy onions on before your dish hits the oven of after its done? #thanksgivingessentials