BY FRENCH'S #35 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

French's® Original French Fried Onions.
New! French's stay-fresh can!™
Since 1904.

Mandy E.
These are my favorite pick when i make green bean casserole ever Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner(and throughout the year too) and also taste amazing for other casseroles and crushed for breading chicken even. I love keeping at least one container handy all the time to add to alot of my food creations to give things an extra crunch and kick of flavor. Ive tried other brands but ALWAYS come back to French's bc it is the best in good flavor and crunch factor.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
These fried onions are always a must have when I make my meatloaf, bbq bacon cheese burgers and green bean casserole. Only brand I'll use because nothing else can even attempt to compare with flavor and texture.
Kimberly J.
These French fried onions are the best topping to mostly any casserole! I love putting them on top of green bean casserole at thanksgiving. They add so much flavor to a simple dish. They are inexpensive and taste so delicious. I would recommend this product to everyone for thanksgiving coming up!
S G.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE French's Fried Onions. Honestly, I put them on so many different things: tuna, mac and cheese, spinach dip, everything! They are the perfect mix of crunchy and salty, I always make sure to have a big container of them in my kitchen. I would recommend them to anyone!
Anndria T.
I do not want to know what the world would be like with out french fried onions. These things are so addictive. I use them on salads and in casseroles. My husband likes to just reach in and eat a handful. I definitely recommend these and will be purchasing these again.
Molly C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Every year I have a really hard time finding this for Thanksgiving but I thought a head and grabbed a large bag at the store.
I have tried the store brands and they are never as good.
This is the only brand I trust to be fresh and tasty.
Heaven W.
Warsaw, IN
I thoroughly enjoy eating these by themselves and on top of green bean casserole. Would highly recommend buying his brand and not the off brands. This brand has more flavor to it.
Daffne D.
edinburg, TX
I received the french fried onions for free by Influenster. I am not a huge fan of onions, but these were really good. NOT TOO SALTY, the flavor is just right. The crunchiness is very good and they last like this for a while. I made some salmon burgers and with fried onions from French's on a side. DELICIOUS
Annie P.
Rouses Point, NY
Absolutely love this product! I always make Green Bean Casserole for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and it's always a big bit when I make it thank to the fried onions! Even my BF whom absolutely hate onions he will always eat my Green Bean Casserole. It comes out perfectly.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
I use this product when for a crispy onion chicken dish i make. It was amazing when i added this to chicken and cream of mushroom sauce. Also this is a very well priced item . I usually get this product from Walmart, its around $3.00. A great pick up !
Kerry O.
Milwaukee, WI
What do you put these on/in other than casseroles? My kids are picky but will try anything that has French fried onions on it, so I'm on the hunt for some new foods or recipes to try out.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
What are some great ways to use these besides on Green bean caserole ?
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Other then greenbean cassarole,what else can i make with these?
Labria C.
Fort pierce, FL
Are these any good?
Maegan L.
Las Cruces, NM
What other uses besides green bean casserole is this product good for?