French's Original French Fried Onions

French's® Original French Fried Onions.
New! French's stay-fresh can!™
Since 1904.

Has anyone tried the white cheddar or Caramelized onion flavors?
Can someone please share their interesting recipe for French's French Fried Onions? I recently made a green bean casserole for Thanksgiving and topped it off with these fabulous tasting fried onions. My family loved it and there wasn't a drop left. I want to wow them again using the French Fried Onions. And I have to buy multiple packs because my nieces and nephews keep eating them as a snack!
There are a lot of different brands of these at my grocery store, wondering if the store brand is just as good? Or if these are truly worth the extra cost?
Start your review of French's Original French Fried Onions!
How would you rate this product?
Pineville
I love French’s Original French Fried Onions! I started using these many years ago when I discovered a green bean casserole recipe that called for them. As the years have gone by, I have used them in casseroles, toppings for soup and salads, and to be honest, I’ve eaten them straight out of the can!
Minneapolis
Great! We use these in our family recipe for Thanksgiving green bean casserole! The best ones are the cheese ones I think personally for what we use them for. But we’ve used the original before for it and it tastes amazing. I could eat them on their own from the container!
North Little Rock
They add a great boost of flavor to every dish you cook! Quick and simple additions to any dish. They are so good that you can even eat them straight from the can. No other brand even compares. Well worth the purchase. I will continue to recommend them!
Gulfport
I love these things. Great on burgers casseroles tacos hamburger helper and more. They add a little something. You can bread fried chicken with them. Awesome!!!! My kids lobe them so much we have been making recipes to use them in. Creativity at its best.
Ridge, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
When I make my green bean casserole, I only use French’s. They’re crunchy and flavorful. They’re also not too salty. I like the container too because if you don’t use it all, you can keep it in there. Love French’s! #turkeydayfavorites #greenbeancasserole
Huntingtn Bch, CA
An old time favorite. With Thanksgiving coming up, I can't think of a more important item other than the turkey.  Excellent on green bean casserole but I've recently tried these on salad when I was out of croutons and they were delicious.
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Yum! Amazing in casseroles. My family favorite is green bean casserole. Such a simple recipe with green beans, cream of mushroom, milk, salt and pepper, then top with this! I’ve even had them ontop of cooked sushi, and it was one of my favorite!
Wichita
These are absolute delicious you can add them on top of hot dogs to give them a crunchy taste but my favorite is using them for my green bean casserole it always hits the spot every thanksgiving and new years!!
No Special Diet
These are great to add flavor or a bit of something extra to a variety of dishes. I often top baked Mac and cheese with these, or add on top of burgers or pulled pork. I like to keep them in my pantry.
Minneapolis
A thanksgiving staple for green bean casserole, but amazing on so many other things. Bratwursts, tacos, so much more; Heck! I love the flavor and texture so much, I even just eat them by themselves!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...