French's Original Flavor Potato Sticks uploaded by Jade T.French's Original Flavor Potato Sticks uploaded by johanna f.

BY FRENCH'S

• Potatoes
  • Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed Or Palm Oil)
  • Salt

Allergy Information:

Made On Same Equipment As Products Containing Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Buy on CVS
Amy M.
Mantua, NJ
These are so good! They're the perfect potato chip in a small stick! They have the full flavor of normal potato chips, but just smaller. I just wish they made bigger containers! Highly recommend this!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I used to LOVE these when I was younger. They were made differently, probably much unhealthier. Very thin and perfect to add salty crunch to nearly everything. I believe they are fried in a different oil now, which take away from the taste, in my opinion. However, they are still very light and potato-ey tasting.
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
These are delicious to snack on or to add on top of or in a sandwich for some crunch. I usually buy a big loaf of bread slice it down the middle and load on the mayo, mustard, ham, turkey, salami, cheese, lettuce, and top it off with this potato sticks for more crunch
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Something about these are just perfect for a road trip. Great value, easy snack. Can always find these for a good deal at any grocery store
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I love these potato sticks. They're not too greasy, not too salty. I add these to shrimp stroganoff (Brazilian recipe). Delicious!
Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
Gotta love this in my hot dogs. I pour some on top of my ketchup and mustard and it adds that crunchyness to it. great complement.
johanna f.
This is best the original potato sticks. Is salty very delicius and I like to eat this like a snack jijiji. Recomend a lot.
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid, but now I'm really not a fan of them. They're honestly pretty gross.
Lisa P.
Junction city, Ks
Love it!! Great flavor, not too greasy! Perfect for on the go snack, or sitting on the desk to snack on at work.
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Yummy snack or use with cooking. Cheap. Bought at your local grocery store. Bought them since I was little.