BY FRENCH'S #1 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions are made with real onions for incredible flavor and crunch. Crispy Fried Onions are a delicious addition to any dish such as casseroles, potatoes, burgers, and salads. Add the crunch your whole family will love!

• Onions
  • Palm Oil
  • Wheat Flour
  • Salt
  • Dextrose

Allergy Information:

Made on same equipment as products containing milk ingredients.

• Does anyone use these for anything else besides green beans? 🙈10 Answers
  • Did anyone else get Crispy Fried Jalapeños instead of onions?2 Answers
  • What are the added ingredients?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Such an amazing invention! I’m so happy that they decided to sell this a few years back. Saw this at my local grocery store when it first came out and saw that it was advertised for breading chicken cutlets or using it on cream of mushroom soup and baking it to create a casserole, and I decided to buy it and give it a try! Decided to make it with chicken. I used flower and egg like I would normally bread chicken cutlets. I then coated them in the French’s crunchy onions. Instead of frying them, I decided to bake them and see how that they would taste. Baking them was a much healthier option, and they tasted amazing. I liked the taste of the saltiness and the onion in the breading of the chicken. I have done this for years, and received a lot of compliments on it and I will continue to do this. Absolutely a great product, hands down.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I only purchase this product for green bean casserole. I know people who use potato sticks instead of these, and they are CRAZY. Green bean casserole is so yummy with these in and on top! They're a bit pricy for the small container but worth it as it only takes one for a whole casserole
Kari M.
So yummy! Love putting this on my green bean casseroles, but there are also so many other diverse recipes you could use them for!  They are very crisp, and also keep for a long time.  This is a staple in my pantry! I loved receiving this #VoxBox!!!
Jana S.
Turner, OR
Love French’s fried onion. Of course I use them in my green bean casserole, but I also like to crush them up and coat chicken and pork. I get these at Safeway and will purchase these many more tones. Highly recommend
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Our household love this brand! Great for green bean casserole, crunchy onion chicken, and toppings. The flavor is great. Really love this non-gmo crispy fried onions. Definitely recommend!
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
Quick and easy topping to add to almost any meal, but especially tacos! It adds an element of crunch to whatever you are making plus an inexpensive ingredient to purchase at the store.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
I made a crockpot meal for my husband tonight and it included chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, (a bit of water) stuffing mix, green beans. I decided to mix in French’s Crispy Fried Onions and put some on top! It was a hit & my husband loved “the crunchy stuff on top”! I highly recommend French’s Crispy Fried Onions.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
The staple of the green bean casserole present at every family get together. Also tasty to eat alone as a snack. Love the flavor of this brand and will continue to buy the French’s crispy onions over the competitors.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Happy Thanksgiving guys! Today, I am making a green bean casserole with French's Crispy Fried Onions, as I do every year. Bought it for less than $3.00! This is going to be so good! [product:french's-original-crispy-fried-onions]
Priscilla L.
Love these on my green bean casserole! I use this brand over others because the fried onions are always fresh and extra crispy! Other brands go stale in a short amount of time. Would highly suggest these as a topping for burgers and mashed potatoes, not just green bean casserole!
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
Does anyone use these for anything else besides green beans? 🙈
McKenzie C.
Do these stay crunchy when placed on top of a casserole? Or do they tend to get soggy quickly?
Keily P.
Doral
What do you think of these products for Thanksgiving dinner? are good?
Mary D.
I've always tried to fry onions at home, never thought about getting them pre-packaged. Do these have a home-cooked style to them, or do they taste like they came out of a package?
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Other than the traditional green bean casserole, what's another idea to incorporate these into a Thanksgiving meal?