BY FRENCH'S #1 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions are made with real onions for incredible flavor and crunch. Crispy Fried Onions are a delicious addition to any dish such as casseroles, potatoes, burgers, and salads. Add the crunch your whole family will love!

• Onions
  • Palm Oil
  • Wheat Flour
  • Salt
  • Dextrose

Allergy Information:

Made on same equipment as products containing milk ingredients.

• Doesnthis taste good..??? Im excited to try it4 Answers
  • Does anyone use these for anything else besides green bea...10 Answers
  • Did anyone else get Crispy Fried Jalapeños instead of oni...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Taylor S.
The only reason I give these a 1 star is because I am not a fan of onions or the flavor at all. In anything. The flavor just grosses me out and makes me gag. I'm sure these are great for other people, I just cant stand onions. The crispy stuff covering them is good though. That's the only bonus ti these. My mom loves them though. She always makes green bean casserole for Thanksgiving and this is her go to crunchy onion topping. No others are an option for her. So, I'd say it's a good product as long as you like onions.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I am seriously addicted to these. I wish they sold them and big bags like potato chips honestly. I use them in so many recipes to add a flavorful crunch. I don't even like onions or onion rings or anything like that but these are so delicious. I don't know what it is. I like crunching them up and putting them on chicken and then baking it in the oven. It's even better than fried chicken and so much healthier.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I freaking love these. I could, would...and have eaten them alone as a snack... dont judge. They are reasonable price and you can often find coupons for them around holidays. I love Thanksgiving because I know I'm going to eat a bunch of casseroles with them on it. They also taste great in a salad and on hamburgers. Try it, you wont be disappointed.
J J.
Yum! I first had these on green been casserole and really enjoyed the extra flavor it gave it. U can pretty much use it on top of or in anything you would like. My local grocery store makes a sushi with these on top and it is one of my favorites! It also pairs well with burgers. They are good crispy and even soggy ( inside casseroles.)
Carla P.
Griffin
I usually buy this during Thanksgiving & Christmas to make traditional Green Bean Casseroles. I’m sure many more recipes out there to use the fried onions. I bet they are really good as a topper for hamburgers, yumm. Probably not very health conscious as they are fried but I’m from the south where everything is fried or smothered.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This French original crispy onions are my favorite. I always buy 2 because they are yummy and convenient to have in your pantry when you are trying to cook up something fast and delicious. I love using these on my green bean casserole recipes. I like using them in my bbq burgers. I would recommend this to my friends and fellow Influenster’s.
Erin B.
St Petersburg, FL
Delicious and savory. I use these at holiday time for casseroles (like green bean or mixed vegetable casserole with cheese and mushroom soup) or for a quick dinner with baked chicken coated with the onions. My only wish is that they created a lower sodium variety, as these are VERY salty.
Amber F.
These are a must for my salads. Sure they go great on casseroles but they were made for salads in my book. I picked mine up at target and Publix but I think just about any grocery store will have them. I love the tub they come in, great for keeping them fresh when you don’t use the whole thing.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are in my pantry most of the year. I started using these as topping for my green bean casserole, but I soon found out that these are great over potatoes, salads, soups, meat, just about most savory meals. My only complaint is that it's a bit on the salty side.
Alisha H.
Yup French’s original crispy fried onions are the absolute best. I use them in a number of recipes that my family love and I always find someone sneaking a few. They are so good in green bean casserole and it’s just not the same without it. Love it!
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
Does anyone use these for anything else besides green beans? 🙈
McKenzie C.
Do these stay crunchy when placed on top of a casserole? Or do they tend to get soggy quickly?
Keily P.
Doral
What do you think of these products for Thanksgiving dinner? are good?
Mary D.
I've always tried to fry onions at home, never thought about getting them pre-packaged. Do these have a home-cooked style to them, or do they taste like they came out of a package?
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Other than the traditional green bean casserole, what's another idea to incorporate these into a Thanksgiving meal?