French's Horseradish Mustard - 12oz

by French's

#13 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

¿Que tan bueno es?
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?
What is a unique recipe that you've made using this?
Start your review of French's Horseradish Mustard - 12oz!
Angela S.
This is the best honey mustard ever. It is mustard with a little added flavor to make an outstanding honey mustard. I use this on my sandwiches, hamburgers 🍔 hotdogs, deviled eggs and deviled egg mix and sauce for my ham. So delicious 😋 and I totally recommend. French's Horseradish Mustard - 12oz
Gidget M.
Thomasville, NC
Taste wonderful. I have a picky eater and he even likes it. Great to cook with too. Adds lots of flavor to chicken and ham
Jamie A.
Charlotte, NC
I just didn’t like it it not much to say. Horseradish should not be a mustard. I don’t know what I was expecting thought to be honest
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,118 reviews
Great with chicken nuggets and has a golden honey kind of taste. Love french’s products
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
I have tried others and this one is a great choice but does not have any extinctive flavor over other brands. It is a great value for the amount you give and is easily found in many stores. I use this on salads, sandwiches, burgers and even fries. While I give it a 5 star, I cannot tell the difference in this and other brands...A good choice and readily available.
Cassie C.
Los Angeles, CA
French’s for mustard from just growing up. So good on brats and hot dogs. The honey mustard is my favorite and there’s nothing really I would change about it! Price is reasonable and definitely will buy again
Husna D.
I love honey mustard and this one is probably the best. It goes great with fried foods. Even on salads. It has that really great taste.
Kaitlyn J.
Swanville, ME
Tangy, bright, a little grainy. This is a great base for any mustard sauce, marinade, salad dressing, and even bbq sauce. The bold deli mustard is great on sandwiches, as you would expect, but it can do so much more.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Really spicy. If you love horseradish you’ll love this. It’s perfect on sandwiches, burgers or hot dogs
Becca C.
South Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not your everyday common condiment, but I wanted to give it a try! I personally do not like the flavor, but it might just not be for me. It tasted OK and I’m sure if I liked the flavor i might give it more stars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...