BY FRENCH'S

Welcome to the true gourmet wake-up call, French's Horseradish Mustard. The perfect balance of spice and zing that brings life to your favorite recipes and that sandwich, bratwurst or burger that requires the classic kick only all-natural Horseradish can muster.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Natural Flavor

• Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))1 Answers
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
Am I the only one who oddly loves things with horseradish? And this stuff only makes it harder to resist! A perfect blend of tang and zest! I look for reasons to use it!
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I absolutely love horseradish and mustard separately so trying this was the best thing ever! (I especially like it on top of piece of cheese with a cracker!) Perfect for BBQs, the flavor goes a long way!! Definitely going to keep purchasing!
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I saw this and knew I was going to love it. I put it on anything I can, sandwich, salad, dip for vegis, cheese. You do have to want that horseradish kick to like it but it's a must in our household.
Jordan H.
I love this stuff! One of my favorite quick-and-easy lunch meals is to put some peppered salami and cheddar cheese on an everything bagel with this horseradish mustard.. It is so yummy!
Paige H.
Byron, IL
I think this is great for cooking and for making sandwiches. It is a bit spicy but that is what I love about it. This mustard obviously wouldn't be for everybody but I really enjoy it.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this stuff! I know horseradish isn't the most popular thing because of it's strong taste but, I just think it's amazing on a sandwich. It's definitely worth trying.
Krystal K.
I love horseradish and this is a great way to add just a hint of spice to your average sandwich. I would not recommend this if you are not a fan of horseradish.
Allison M.
Bennett, CO
We love the horseradish mustard! It gives the taste of mustard, with a bite that is often wanted in our house. A bit too much of a bite for our kids though.
Marie A.
I love this stuff. Whey trying to watch your calories this is a great option instead of mayo on your sandwich. I love a little spice so this is perfect.
Lisa W.
This mustard is perfection on a brat or hotdog. It has just the right amount of heat to not loose the mustard taste but make the brats taste so good.
Samantha P.
Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))

Kohl's