BY FRENCH'S #34 in Mustard

Welcome to the true gourmet wake-up call, French's Horseradish Mustard. The perfect balance of spice and zing that brings life to your favorite recipes and that sandwich, bratwurst or burger that requires the classic kick only all-natural Horseradish can muster.

• Distilled Vinegar

• Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I absolutely love horseradish and mustard separately so trying this was the best thing ever! (I especially like it on top of piece of cheese with a cracker!) Perfect for BBQs, the flavor goes a long way!! Definitely going to keep purchasing!
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I saw this and knew I was going to love it. I put it on anything I can, sandwich, salad, dip for vegis, cheese. You do have to want that horseradish kick to like it but it's a must in our household.
Jordan H.
I love this stuff! One of my favorite quick-and-easy lunch meals is to put some peppered salami and cheddar cheese on an everything bagel with this horseradish mustard.. It is so yummy!
Paige H.
Byron, IL
I think this is great for cooking and for making sandwiches. It is a bit spicy but that is what I love about it. This mustard obviously wouldn't be for everybody but I really enjoy it.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this stuff! I know horseradish isn't the most popular thing because of it's strong taste but, I just think it's amazing on a sandwich. It's definitely worth trying.
Krystal K.
I love horseradish and this is a great way to add just a hint of spice to your average sandwich. I would not recommend this if you are not a fan of horseradish.
Allison M.
Bennett, CO
We love the horseradish mustard! It gives the taste of mustard, with a bite that is often wanted in our house. A bit too much of a bite for our kids though.
Marie A.
I love this stuff. Whey trying to watch your calories this is a great option instead of mayo on your sandwich. I love a little spice so this is perfect.
Lisa W.
This mustard is perfection on a brat or hotdog. It has just the right amount of heat to not loose the mustard taste but make the brats taste so good.
Krista S.
Such a strange combination but honestly so good. Put it on 2 pieces of wheat toast with eggs and spinach and you have an awesome hearty breakfast.
Samantha P.
Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))