BY FRENCH'S #17 in Mustard

100% Natural. see more...

• Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))1 Answers
Buy on Target
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I absolutely love horseradish and mustard separately so trying this was the best thing ever! (I especially like it on top of piece of cheese with a cracker!) Perfect for BBQs, the flavor goes a long way!! Definitely going to keep purchasing!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
Foodie Expert
I liked this one allot i like a tangy spicy mustard and i love horseradish so this was pretty darn cool, and very delish
Lakisha M.
Lakisha M.
Fort George G Meade, MD
So I'm a big fan of mustard and mayo on my fries!!! Well French's Horseradish Mustard bring out the phat girl in me!!! Um um good!!!
Thomas G.
Thomas G.
Clemson, SC
This is my type of mustard. great on all sandwiches. I use it in Potato salad most often. It is a hit at all parties.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this stuff! I know horseradish isn't the most popular thing because of it's strong taste but, I just think it's amazing on a sandwich. It's definitely worth trying.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bennett, CO
We love the horseradish mustard! It gives the taste of mustard, with a bite that is often wanted in our house. A bit too much of a bite for our kids though.
stacie g.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
This is great in deviled eggs! But a little too spicy for me to use on a sandwich
Marie A.
Marie A.
I love this stuff. Whey trying to watch your calories this is a great option instead of mayo on your sandwich. I love a little spice so this is perfect.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you like mustard and horseradish this is a good option. There is a little more kick than in normal mustard but it goes down well.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Poulsbo, WA
I love mustard and i love a little bite to my mustards this one is great. if you like horseradish you need to try this.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))