BY FRENCH'S #21 in Mustard

Welcome to the true gourmet wake-up call, French's Horseradish Mustard. The perfect balance of spice and zing that brings life to your favorite recipes and that sandwich, bratwurst or burger that requires the classic kick only all-natural Horseradish can muster.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Natural Flavor

• Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
F. C.
I love French's, it just gives a sandwich a little kick.
Allison M.
Bennett, CO
We love the horseradish mustard! It gives the taste of mustard, with a bite that is often wanted in our house. A bit too much of a bite for our kids though.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I saw this and knew I was going to love it. I put it on anything I can, sandwich, salad, dip for vegis, cheese. You do have to want that horseradish kick to like it but it's a must in our household.
Paige H.
Byron, IL
I think this is great for cooking and for making sandwiches. It is a bit spicy but that is what I love about it. This mustard obviously wouldn't be for everybody but I really enjoy it.
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Excellent mustard and horseradish combination if you like both of them together and a kick.
Jordan H.
I love this stuff! One of my favorite quick-and-easy lunch meals is to put some peppered salami and cheddar cheese on an everything bagel with this horseradish mustard.. It is so yummy!
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
This is great to add a little spice to your sandwiches. I even use it on my hot dogs instead of regular mustard.
Danielle S.
I LOVE this, i had never thought of combining horseradish and mustard however this is surprisingly good
Bailey B.
I really like this mustard. It adds a little kick to whatever you use it in. It is strong. I mix it into my hamburgers and it is great!
donna t.
Meriden, CT
Just the right blend!!Sweet and sour..............
Samantha P.
Does it taste good why do you call horseradish again? :))