BY FRENCH'S #3 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
A delicious addition to any sandwich. Slightly more grown up than regular mustard and it's even better with a spicy kick!
Rachel M.
I LOVE honey mustard and after trying French's I don't think I'll go back to any other brand. It's reasonably priced and tastes amazing! I dip onion rings, fries, and chicken in it and also put on meat and cheese sandwiches! I love it so much and highly recommend!
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I’m picky about my honey mustard and this was just too mustardy for me. My honey mustard loving 7 yo said she felt the same way. No thanks
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is the best condiment ever!!! I can't even imagine a sandwich without it! I Highly recommend this mustard
Britt M.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite condiments is honey mustard and I am still on the search for the perfect one. I had run out of one I love, and decided to try French’s since I love their products so much. This definitely got the job done, but it’s not my favorite and I was slightly disappointed. The top dispenses it in a thin line, when with honey mustard I need a dollop in a dish or plate, so getting the amount out I wanted took some time. Consistency was a little denser and thicker than most honey mustard. It resembled their spicy mustard more than anything, where honey mustard so usually enjoy look bright yellow and somewhat translucent. There was just something slightly off about this one which I hate to say.
Kylie W.
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: Publix
The perfect go to for any sandwich or wrap. I can just grab and squeeze it right on the bread or wrap and no mess or knife needed !
Alfonzo B.
Midwest City, OK
Honey mustard is a chicken strips best friend. I really love it. It also goes well with a chicken sandwich.
Jessica C.
Milton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great on a hot dog, on a burger or even to be used in a salad dressing. Very versatile and not too sweet either.
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
I really enjoy this honey mustard! It’s very sweet and goes really well in a lot of marinades!
Kelly H.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite honey mustard on the market! It’s great to use when making chicken and other types of meals!
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best dish to use this on?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste?
Emma I.
toronto, ON
What is your fave brand of mustard?
Samantha P.
Is good? i think its good since its french's
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?