BY FRENCH'S #3 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

Buy on Amazon
Gidget M.
Thomasville, NC
Taste wonderful. I have a picky eater and he even likes it. Great to cook with too. Adds lots of flavor to chicken and ham
Bonnie R.
Phoenix , AZ
Pretty solid honey mustard overall! Great price point and has a great flavor. I definitely will repurchase and recommend.
crystal c.
I always like Frenchs mustard. And I really love there honey mustard on corn dogs. Somethings don't have to be name brand. When I like the flavor of something it is hard to change.
Natalie R.
Beaumont, TX
I've used this honey mustard for corn dogs, hot dogs, burgers and even marinated my chicken in it before grilling. Reasonably priced for the size of the jar. Everyone that had some of the chicken LOVED this product and couldn't believe that it was French's. Will definitely be buying more of this!
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm really picky about mustards, but I really love them. My issue is that I hate the taste of horseradish, and many seem to taste similar. I've tried all kinds of mustards, and this one is one of my all time favorites. It's got something more than regular yellow, but does not have any horseradishy bite to it at all. I will always have this in my fridge!
Hilda M.
Norcross , Ga
It has a good taste. Many might like it how it is but for my taste, I like it with more honey. Over all it's a healthy product.
Carol B.
Doral, FL
The best honey mustard that I prove in my entire life!!! My aunt Brought me this one because she knows that I am crazy with honey mustard, and when i tried it it was like heaven . Now this is the only honey mustard that I’m gonna eat
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love French's products and their honey mustard is delicious. It is full of tangy and sweet flavours and tastes amazing. I definitely recommend.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I am a honey mustard connoisseur and now this is what I’m talking about. French’s honey mustard is THE BEST HONEY MUSTARD EVER. Name a brand I’ve probably tasted it and this one trumps all.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love this honey mustard. It's so creamy and sweet with just the right amount of flavor. I highly recommend this particular brand if honey mustard is your thing.
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best dish to use this on?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste?
Emma I.
toronto, ON
What is your fave brand of mustard?
Samantha P.
Is good? i think its good since its french's
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?