French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce uploaded by RUTH F.

BY FRENCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dip into the amazing flavor of French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. Get the sweet, yummy and tangy taste kids love (and big kids, too.) From chicken nuggets to veggies, it's the go to dip with real honey that makes everyone smile.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It is a little thicker than the real deal (but hey, restaurants always water things done to save money!)" in 1 review
  • "im not a big fan of honey mustard but i love eating with chips its super delicious you get that tangy and sweet mixture that is good with anything however not in sandwiches.." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
This is one of the best, most simple dipping sauces you can buy. It’s well worth the price and everyone in my household seems to enjoy using it. It has the best taste out of all the honey mustard we have tried.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm really picky about mustards, but I really love them. My issue is that I hate the taste of horseradish, and many seem to taste similar. I've tried all kinds of mustards, and this one is one of my all time favorites.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a honey mustard enthusiast, for sure! And was very excited to try this one. It's a simple honey mustard dipping sauce that goes with pretty much anything that can be dipped! I've used it on fries, chicken nuggets and the like, but also like it on grilled brats and sausages too. It's a little bit on the sweeter side, the only thing that would make it better is if it had a bit more mustard-y tang to it
Stephanie E.
Industry, PA
I've been searching high and low for a restaurant-quality honey mustard sauce, and finally found it with this product! It is a little thicker than the real deal (but hey, restaurants always water things done to save money!)
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, CA
Im not a big fan of honey mustard but i love eating with chips its super delicious you get that tangy and sweet mixture that is good with anything however not in sandwiches..
Stefanie M.
Augusta, GA
I never really liked honey mustard growing up. I always preferred regular mustard until I tried French's Honey Mustard. It's really delicious. Trust me. I love it.
RUTH F.
Hampton, GA
Great hit with the family. Everyone loved it. Loved that it came in a small squeeze bottle so the little ones could use it without help and most importantly without making a mess.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
It's pretty good but not what you want if you are looking for what the restaurants serve. It's very thick and has more of a tangy and a bit of spice flavor.
Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
I love honey mustard sauce. This, however, is more on the mustard-y spicy side. I tend to like it sweeter! I still finished the bottle though :)
Stephanie G.
I thought this was decent, but it's not something I would repurchase. It's one of the best store-bought ones I've found, but it's not great.
lisa i.
Honey Mustard dipping sauce? My mouth is starting to water! No more saving those small packets from restaurants. lol Come on who else has save them?