BY FRENCH'S #3 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

Lauren H.
New York
Honey mustard is the best variety of mustard and anyone that says otherwise can meet me outside to rumble. This is perfect on chicken tenders, fries, tater tots, grilled chicken, turkey sandwiches. I ADORE it for dipping! I find that French’s has hit the perfect mix of sweet and tangy in this mustard and it’s the only brand I buy.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I can probably live off this stuff I eat this with almost everything. Fries, hotdogs, the list can go on. So if u love honey mustard I would recommend this to y'all.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my go to seasoning when it comes to chicken dishes. I use it to make my creamy chicken gravy as well seasoning my sauce for chicken and dumplings. I also mix it with flour and use it coat my chicken for frying. I make a faux chicken noodle soup by boiling 4 cups of water, adding 4 tablespoons bullion and a handful of noodles. Everyone needs a bottle of this in their cabinets/
Beauty R.
Wonderful honey mustard it’s nit my favorite but it hits the spot I live the fact that it’s not just mustard and honey but spices too. I use this on my sandwiches 🥪. I’m not disappointed with the flavoring but boards Head is just wayyy better.
Jany C.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum ! I really like this honey mustard! I always puts it on my sandwiches and salads! I love the flavor and how easy to use this product is! It is affordable, I totally recommend this to my honey mustard lovers out there.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
This product is great for all foods! So yummy and delicious. Easy to use and looks great! The taste is spot on and will make you crave it all the time! Good on sandwiches, meat and veggies! Try some today!! ❤️
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
This is used so much in my house! We use on sandwiches and for a dipping sauce. I love the flavor of this. It’s tangy and sweet. I think it’s pretty healthy. I love this and I’m satisfied.
Mandy R.
I’d eat honey mustard with anything if i could. This product is so good. I’ve tried other brands of honey mustard and they are way more different from this one. It just has the right taste.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I am a honey mustard connoisseur and now this is what I’m talking about. French’s honey mustard is THE BEST HONEY MUSTARD EVER. Name a brand I’ve probably tasted it and this one trumps all.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
When I make a sandwich I opt for French’s honey mustard because it ads that perfect touch of sweet tang that sets my sandwich off on the best way. It’s such a complimentary flavor that I would def recommend to others . French’s is a household brand you can trust
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best dish to use this on?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste?
Emma I.
toronto, ON
What is your fave brand of mustard?
Samantha P.
Is good? i think its good since its french's
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?

Kohl's