BY FRENCH'S #3 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

• What is a unique recipe that you've made using this?2 Answers
  • I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is yo...3 Answers
  • Is good? i think its good since its french's3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren H.
New York
Honey mustard is the best variety of mustard and anyone that says otherwise can meet me outside to rumble. This is perfect on chicken tenders, fries, tater tots, grilled chicken, turkey sandwiches. I ADORE it for dipping! I find that French’s has hit the perfect mix of sweet and tangy in this mustard and it’s the only brand I buy.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I am a honey mustard connoisseur and now this is what I’m talking about. French’s honey mustard is THE BEST HONEY MUSTARD EVER. Name a brand I’ve probably tasted it and this one trumps all.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
When I make a sandwich I opt for French’s honey mustard because it ads that perfect touch of sweet tang that sets my sandwich off on the best way. It’s such a complimentary flavor that I would def recommend to others . French’s is a household brand you can trust
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I love this honey mustard. It's so creamy and sweet with just the right amount of flavor. I highly recommend this particular brand if honey mustard is your thing.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This honey mustard has a great taste that can be used as a mustard on your hotdog or like a dip for your chicken. It has a tangy and sweet taste that I love. I love this brand.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
I can probably live off this stuff I eat this with almost everything. Fries, hotdogs, the list can go on. So if u love honey mustard I would recommend this to y'all.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
This is a good honey mustard; sweet and not too liquidy. It is not the best, but it works great on sandwiches, and is cheap and easy to find at the grocery store.
Rashelle R.
Millersburg, OH
I am obsessed with honey mustard!!! Especially on chicken fries, chicken nuggets, anything that's fried and is chicken I eat it with this! The best honey mustard around
Lynn B.
The balance of mustard and honey. It’s become my favorite brand. It’s comparable to what you get in restaurants. I eat this on pretzels, burgers and chicken. Try it if you like honey mustard.
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm really picky about mustards, but I really love them. My issue is that I hate the taste of horseradish, and many seem to taste similar. I've tried all kinds of mustards, and this one is one of my all time favorites. It's got something more than regular yellow, but does not have any horseradishy bite to it at all. I will always have this in my fridge!
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best dish to use this on?
Emma I.
toronto, ON
What is your fave brand of mustard?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste?
Samantha P.
Is good? i think its good since its french's
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?