BY FRENCH'S #9 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

• What is a unique recipe that you've made using this?2 Answers
  • I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favor...3 Answers
  • Is good? i think its good since its french's3 Answers
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm really picky about mustards, but I really love them. My issue is that I hate the taste of horseradish, and many seem to taste similar. I've tried all kinds of mustards, and this one is one of my all time favorites. It's got something more than regular yellow, but does not have any horseradishy bite to it at all. I will always have this in my fridge!
Natalie R.
Beaumont, TX
I've used this honey mustard for corn dogs, hot dogs, burgers and even marinated my chicken in it before grilling. Reasonably priced for the size of the jar. Everyone that had some of the chicken LOVED this product and couldn't believe that it was French's. Will definitely be buying more of this!
Michelle C.
This is a good honey mustard sauce for dipping or as a sandwich spread. I like to drizzle it on grilled chicken. It is a little on the sweet side for me; I prefer honey mustard with a little more kick than this one has. But overall a great and affordable option.
crystal c.
I always like Frenchs mustard. And I really love there honey mustard on corn dogs. Somethings don't have to be name brand. When I like the flavor of something it is hard to change.
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
Oddly enough, I used to never like honey mustard but I'm a huge couponer so one day, I got some while there was a deal. I'm so sad that I never used this stuff before! It's good on a sandwich, sure, but it is even better as a dip for pretzels!
Mackenzie H.
I live for honey mustard. I eat it on sandwiches, as salad dressing, on my chicken nuggets and french fries, on burgers, as a dip for veggies... I could go on. It's the perfect combination of sweet and slightly spicy. Makes me happy.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of the different brands/varieties of honey mustard that I've tried, this is one of the better ones. I like the style of the bottle. It makes it easier to put onto your sandwich. It's very affordable. It tastes great.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I love Honey Mustard and I usually make my own so I can use local honey for my allergies. But this is great to have on hand. It's a little sweeter than I like but not enough to make me not like it I just use less.
alexis t.
I love me some French's mustard in every flavor, but the honey mustard takes the cake. I use French's honey mustard for my sandwich all the time and it also has a slight tangy-ness to it.
Marissa S.
I'm a huge honey mustard fan, but I'm not much of a fan of French's. It tastes "okay", but doesn't have that extra kick that some honey mustards have. It is available everywhere though, so in a jam, that's very beneficial!
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best dish to use this on?
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
What is your fave brand of mustard?
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
How does it taste?
Samantha P.
Is good? i think its good since its french's
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?