French's Honey Mustard

by French's

#3 in Mustard

It's real honey that makes French's Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of our French's Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it's the mustard even people who don't like mustard love. And that's saying something.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • #1 Grade Mustard Seed
  • Honey
  • Salt
  • Spices
  • Carrot Oleoresin (Color)
  • Garlic Powder

¿Que tan bueno es?
I think this stuff is great on everything, but what is your favorite food to pair it with?
What is a unique recipe that you've made using this?
Start your review of French's Honey Mustard!
Hollister, CA
What I love most about this product is that it fits into my diet plan! It is decently low in calories and yet, no loss in flavor. French's Honey Mustard is the perfect addition to your homemade sandwich concoctions... it perfectly compliments any choice of deli meat or slice of cheese. It’s not overpowering by any means, but gives just the kick needed to jazz up any sandwich or sub. Definitely a staple in my home!
Richmond, TX
When I was growing up, I hated mustard but I ended up trying this and it doesn't taste completely like regular yellow mustard, it has some sweetness to it. Great condiment for hot dogs, sausage, sandwiches, burgers, corn dogs, etc., but it can also make a great ingredient to cook with. Even if you don't like regular yellow mustard, I would recommend trying this, you never know, you may like it.
It's ok.  I prefer to make my own honey mustard, I tend to like a bit more honey in it when I make it but for when you need to make a simple quick dip for homemade chicken nuggets, this does the job quite nicely.  I would recommend it to others, but at the same time I would also recommend a Dijon of their brand and to mix with honey!
Arlington , VA
My boyfriend is in love with honey mustard sauce. We always try to keep a bottle of this on hand. If we run out, he will take regular French’s mustard and mix it with honey and make his own sauce. He still keeps it in the French’s family though. He puts this on everything, but usually his impossible burgers. You can also buy it anywhere, which is great.
Bridgeport
I have always preferred mustard over ketchup, and French's has one of the best in all varieties.  I can't decide which one, because they are all delicious with a variety of different foods.  I'm not sure of the health value, but I know they taste great.  Thank you for all your mustard varieties.
Gresham, OR
I hate regular mustard but this honey mustard is beyond amazing its up therer with my favorite from Mcdonalds. Its not too sweet because it has a little kick of spice but not really spicy if that makes since. I would definitely keep buying this because its yummy and not very expensive!!!
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes I like my Mustard all the different flavors are interchangeable with adding to mayo, vinaigrettes, Sauces and sandwiches. I really like this on a roast beef sandwich mixed with mayo. Mustard is a great addition to sauces and mixed in recipes give it a shot next time you cook.
Ellicott City, MD
I am a fairly new fan of honey mustard.  But I have become huge fan.  I love it on sandwiches and I recently discovered it is great for marinading chicken or fish. It is delicious.  I also like it on my veggies.  I have found it to be a very versitile condiment to add to my collection
Terrebonne, OR
This mustard is so good and so sweet too! I love a good Honey Mustard, especially on Ham or Smoked Turkey Sandwiches! This bottle lasts in our household of (2) about 6-8 months, maybe sooner during summer months with us BBQ'ing a lot! Not super spendy, and tends to last awhile!
Chunky, MS
I love the French's honey mustard on hot wings it's one of my favorite healthy I would not say healthy but it might be I don't think I would improve this product at all it's a very good value not pricey at all very satisfying and tastes very good I really like this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...