GroceryPantryFrench's
Honey Dijon Mustard, 12 oz, 2 Packs

French's Honey Dijon Mustard, 12 oz, 2 Packs

by French's

French's Honey Dijon Mustard, 12 oz French's Honey Dijon Mustard will add a burst of flavor to your favorite foods, from hamburgers, hot dogs and sandwiches to homemade salad dressings. It is prepared with real honey for a distinct taste. This 12 oz kosher mustard is low in calories.

Made with real honey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of French's Honey Dijon Mustard, 12 oz, 2 Packs!
Holli W.
Owensboro, KY
I can’t believe I’m reviewing mustard but here we are 😆. This one’s my favorite! I put it on ritz crackers, then add turkey and cheese. I could eat this almost everyday. The question isn’t would I buy it again, it’s when will I?! The answer is very soon! It’s just the right amount of sweet and tangy. [product:frenchs-honey-dijon-mustard:-12-oz-squeeze]
Sarah A.
Carrboro, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Freaking love this mustard. It is extra delicious. I think it's the perfect mix of sweet honey taste and tangy mustard. The texture is similar to that of traditional yellow mustard, and I have used it on sandwiches, bagels and hot dogs. My family all love it, we always have this in the fridge
Angela C.
Jackson, MI
French's mustard is what I grew up with so this is the only mustard brand we use. I love their regular honey mustard just as much as their honey Dijon. The flavor of the honey Dijon is a little bit better. But I like it a lot. We pretty much keep two bottles in the fridge at once so we don't run out.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
I thought this product would taste different. I'm not a mustard fan, so I don't by this product or brand any more
Alyssa  M.
Farwell, MI
We keep all sorts of mustard flavors in our house and this is a go to for us. French's line up of mustard is huge, but we keep coming back to this one. We use it on our hot dogs, in our potato salad and on our sandwiches.
Gail H.
Roseville, MI
I love having this on hand in case the fast food place forgets the honey mustard dipping sauce with my nuggets. French‘s honey Dijon mustard has a slightly grainy texture due to the Dijon mustard and just a perfect bite, but a delicate sweetness to offset it.
Julie W.
Hollis, NY
I use this when cooking pretzel chicken and it really enhances the flavor. I also use it in salad dressings to make a better honey-mustard flavor. It is definitely worth the price.
Taylor K.
Danvers, MA
Perfect for sandwiches or even to dip chicken in! It’s a slightly sweet and not spicy unique flavor that differs from the plain yellow mustard but can be used in the same way! It’s a great added touch to any meal
Madelyn E.
Highland Hgts, KY
I have this mustard in my fridge right now. It has a nice squeeze cap, and tastes great. I like it by itself, in potato salad, mixed with mayo on a sandwich, etc. Good all-around mustard.

Looking for your answer?