French's Honey Dijon Mustard uploaded by Paige B.French's Honey Dijon Mustard uploaded by Roxanne K.

BY FRENCH'S

French's Honey Dijon is a delicious blend of spicy Dijon mustard with a golden touch of real honey. This tasty combination is great on sandwiches, as a dip or in your favorite recipes.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Salt
  • Honey
  • Spices

French's Honey Dijon Mustard
  • "I really like it on hamburgers but not for hot dogs at all but burgers its really good and chicken too yummy" in 4 reviews
  • "Not only is it great on hot dogs, smokies and sausages but its great for salad dressings, on baked chicken and fish." in 3 reviews
  • "Give it a try... Overnight Chicken Ingredients • 1/2 cup honey • 1/3 cup Dijon mustard • 1 Tablespoon curry powder • 4 Tablespoons soy sauce • 4 chicken breasts Instructions 3." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my go to every time a recipe needs it!" in 2 reviews
  • "Great tasting, it is wonderful on a smoked meat sandwich." in 2 reviews
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
this stuff is money on my adult grilled cheese. Now we will not eat it any other way. The flavor is is good that even my picky eater little ask for it on his food now. The price is good and the quality of the product is great its a must in our house.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite mustard to add to a hotdog. It really brings out the flavor of an all beef hotdog on a warm bun. It doesn’t have an over powering taste like some other Dijon mustards do. I do wish that my store would keep it in stock more.
Brenna M.
I don't usually love honey mustard but I do love dijon. This is the perfect combination without being too tangy or too sweet. I love to dip my pretzels in it! Recently I started using this as a base for salad dressing too which is really good. It's also good sandwiches!
Angela T.
Indianapolis , IN
All the mustards we purchase are French's Mustards. They are made with good quality ingrediants and taste good. French's Honey Dijon Mustard is one of our family's favorites!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolutely delicious and perfect for lots of foods. I love this on bratwurst. Not too sweet and not too sour. The perfect combination to provide that perfect bite.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This is my new favorite condiment. I don't even use yellow mustard as often since I tried this. This mustard is so delicious. You get the sweetness of the honey and then the spice from the djion it's the perfect combination. I like that this brand isn't too sweet or too spicy. Its perfect on everything...burgers, hotdogs, beer brats, sandwiches, and just about everything! And it's affordable.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is great to have at parties or with chicken. It is fun with fries or anything you want.ci love the taste and am very satisfied with the flavor of this honey mustard! It's a must have and is so sweet! It is not pricey and can be found at the local grocery store. I really do love this product
Sarah A.
Believe it or not, I don't really care for regular mustard just always hated the way it tasted. But this, this I love its really good, like a sweet yet tangy taste to it that you just got to have. If your anything like me, give this one a shot and you may be surprised on how this one tastes.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Though I don't normally like honey mustard on many things - when I do I go for French's as their mustard is a classic and always works out well. It's a great staple to have in your pantry when you want to spice up a ham sandwich. Sweet and tangy and a tiny bit spicy!
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I use this for a maple, bacon, Dijon chicken that I bake. It tastes so good and I’ll use it if I want to make the dish a bit sweeter than regular Dijon. It satisfies my entire family and it’s super affordable.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its it better on turkey or ham?
Samantha P.
Does it taste good what do you pair it with?