French's Honey Dijon Mustard uploaded by Roxanne K.French's Honey Dijon Mustard uploaded by Andrea F.

BY FRENCH'S #4 in Mustard

French's Honey Dijon is a delicious blend of spicy Dijon mustard with a golden touch of real honey. This tasty combination is great on sandwiches, as a dip or in your favorite recipes.

• Distilled Vinegar
  • Salt
  • Honey
  • Spices

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really like it on hamburgers but not for hot dogs at all but burgers its really good and chicken too yummy" in 4 reviews
  • "Not only is it great on hot dogs, smokies and sausages but its great for salad dressings, on baked chicken and fish." in 3 reviews
  • "It's my go to every time a recipe needs it!" in 2 reviews
  • "Give it a try... Overnight Chicken Ingredients • 1/2 cup honey • 1/3 cup Dijon mustard • 1 Tablespoon curry powder • 4 Tablespoons soy sauce • 4 chicken breasts Instructions 3." in 2 reviews
  • "Great tasting, it is wonderful on a smoked meat sandwich." in 2 reviews
Jules E.
Any backyard soiree is complete without a good mustard. French's Honey Dijon Mustard is very versatile for all your BBQ needs. We use it on the typical hotdogs and hamburgers, but also use it as an ingredient to create pasta salads, coleslaw and marinates for meat. It has the perfect about of zest and flavor to make your next backyard meal a hit!
Kim J.
This is my favorite kind of Honey Mustard that you can purchase at a grocery store. Goes great with corn dogs.
Amber O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best honey Dijon mustard ever. Sweet but not to sweet. Great on chicken and other things. It is my favorite
Anndria T.
This is a great mustard must have in anyone fridge. I like to use this on sandwiches. It is tart and spicy, but not too spicy. It is affordable and sometimes goes on sale. I purchase this at Walmart and Food Lion. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is great to have at parties or with chicken. It is fun with fries or anything you want.ci love the taste and am very satisfied with the flavor of this honey mustard! It's a must have and is so sweet! It is not pricey and can be found at the local grocery store. I really do love this product
Sarah A.
Believe it or not, I don't really care for regular mustard just always hated the way it tasted. But this, this I love its really good, like a sweet yet tangy taste to it that you just got to have. If your anything like me, give this one a shot and you may be surprised on how this one tastes.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite sandwich condiment. I love it on hearty multigrain bread with turkey or ham, but it has so many other uses too. One of my favorite ways to use it is in a salad dressing.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Though I don't normally like honey mustard on many things - when I do I go for French's as their mustard is a classic and always works out well. It's a great staple to have in your pantry when you want to spice up a ham sandwich. Sweet and tangy and a tiny bit spicy!
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
OMG I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Whenever I go to the store I pickup 2 or 3 bottles. That means a lot for me to say that because I have absolutely hated mustard for years!! I currently use it only for sauces for chicken, asparagus, salmon and etc. This is the first recipe that I tried which made me fall in love with this mustard. Give it a try...

Overnight Chicken
Ingredients
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
• 1 Tablespoon curry powder
• 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
• 4 chicken breasts

Instructions
3. Mix together the honey, mustard, soy sauce, and curry powder.
4. Put the chicken and marinade in a plastic bag or glass container and marinate overnight.
5. The next day, put the chicken and the marinade in a pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour covered with tin foil.
6. Uncover the chicken and baste. Cook another 15 minutes.
7. Slice and top with some of the remaining sauce.

Debra N.
Newman, CA
This mustard has just the right amount of sweetness to tang. Some are over powering with the honey and it's just too sweet. They've gotten the ratio with this one right on the head. It has a great consistancy too. If you're using it as a dip it will stay on whatever it is your dipping.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its it better on turkey or ham?
Samantha P.
Does it taste good what do you pair it with?