French's Honey Dijon Mustard
French's Honey Dijon is a delicious blend of spicy Dijon mustard with a golden touch of real honey. This tasty combination is great on sandwiches, as a dip or in your favorite recipes.
- Distilled Vinegar
- #1 Grade Mustard Seed
- Corn Syrup
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
- "I really like it on hamburgers but not for hot dogs at all but burgers its really good and chicken too yummy" in 4 reviews
- "Not only is it great on hot dogs, smokies and sausages but its great for salad dressings, on baked chicken and fish." in 3 reviews
- "Give it a try... Overnight Chicken Ingredients • 1/2 cup honey • 1/3 cup Dijon mustard • 1 Tablespoon curry powder • 4 Tablespoons soy sauce • 4 chicken breasts Instructions 3." in 2 reviews
- "It's my go to every time a recipe needs it!" in 2 reviews
- "Great tasting, it is wonderful on a smoked meat sandwich." in 2 reviews
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
• 1 Tablespoon curry powder
• 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
• 4 chicken breasts
3. Mix together the honey, mustard, soy sauce, and curry powder.
4. Put the chicken and marinade in a plastic bag or glass container and marinate overnight.
5. The next day, put the chicken and the marinade in a pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour covered with tin foil.
6. Uncover the chicken and baste. Cook another 15 minutes.
7. Slice and top with some of the remaining sauce.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos